Guys we're in good shape!

SuperBills12

Almost 14million under the cap! We finally got rid of Bledsoe! We have a kid under center with fire like Kelly! We have the number 2 defense and number 1 special teams! how can you not be happy!

!

238840[/snapback]

Because "we have a kid under center". An unproven, untested kid. Sorry, but I need to actually see Losman play before I am certain that he is better than Bledsoe. Man, the most popular player in town is always the back up quarterback before anybody gets to see him play.

We have a kid under center who is questionable, and possibly injury prone. He has never shown that he can win at any level. We don't even have one backup signed for the very questionable kid.

We have a running back in really only his second year on a remade knee, who knows if he can last. We have no legit backup for him.

We have issues at one corner for next year and possibly losing the other corner the following year.

The left side of our Oline is very questionable, and even whenhealthy the LT is average. problem is he is injured 1/3 of every season.

We have no healthy starting quality TE's and may not before the season.

We have no legit #3 WR.

We have a kid under center who is questionable, and possibly injury prone.  He has never shown that he can win at any level.  We don't even have one backup signed for the very questionable kid.

We have a running back in really only his second year on a remade knee, who knows if he can last.  We have no legit backup for him.

We have issues at one corner for next year and possibly losing the other corner the following year. 

The left side of our Oline is very questionable, and even whenhealthy the LT is average.  problem is he is injured 1/3 of every season.

We have no legit #3 WR.

238847[/snapback]

throw in the towel forfit all next years game

Never said that.  But we are far from in good shape.

238857[/snapback]

And as much as I hate to say it, there are plenty of teams in the conference that can make similar claims like the Bills can.

Baltimore, Cincy, Houston, Jacksonville and Kansas City for starters.

We have a kid under center who is questionable, and possibly injury prone.  He has never shown that he can win at any level.  We don't even have one backup signed for the very questionable kid.

We have a running back in really only his second year on a remade knee, who knows if he can last.  We have no legit backup for him.

The left side of our Oline is very questionable, and even whenhealthy the LT is average.  problem is he is injured 1/3 of every season.

We have no legit #3 WR.

238847[/snapback]

1. Losman is a ?, but he is not injury prone. I'm so sick of hearing about this. I am one of the few people who have actually seen JP play in more than one or two games. Trust me, he can take hit after hit and get up firing. NOBODY saw what happened on that play with Vincent. It was a freak thing. It happens. But, I will repeat, JP is still a ? in reguards to how he will play.

2. WM/Knee: Any player at any time can go out for the season. No point in dwelling on it for anyone. Judging WM as a player, I think we have one of the best "overall" (running, blocking, catching) young RB's in the game.

3. We have issues at Corner: We had the same issues last year and had the #2 defense.

4. O-line: See 14 mil in cap space

5. TE: Again, see plenty of cap room. Also note that there are probably 5 difference makers at that position league wide. It is not a must have to win. Nice to have, but not a must.

We have no legit #3 WR.

238847[/snapback]

We haven't started F/A yet, the draft is in April and there are numerous minicamps and traing camp yet to come.

Yes we have some weak spots TODAY, but guess what...the season doesn't start for 6+ months.