Hosting a Benefit

section122

My wife and I are putting together a benefit for my Mother in Law. I figured people here would be a better resource than Google or being on hold forever. Does anyone know the contact at the Bills for something like this? Thanks in advance!

What are you planning ? Both teams have a contact that helps coordinate donating things like signed jerseys etc. Should be on the website of each team.

What are you planning ? Both teams have a contact that helps coordinate donating things like signed jerseys etc. Should be on the website of each team.

We are doing a benefit and looking for donations to raffle at the benefit. I figured with some of our posters having contacts within the organization they would know where to send me. If it is as easy as going to the website I'm a bit embarrassed lol.

I did that with the Bandits for my niece and her BF when their house burned down. It took me a bit to find the right person but I eventually did. It was great. They had a player (don't remember who) go to their place of work (they both worked at Macy's) and give them a bunch of Bandits gear. It was very cool.

We are doing a benefit and looking for donations to raffle at the benefit. I figured with some of our posters having contacts within the organization they would know where to send me. If it is as easy as going to the website I'm a bit embarrassed lol.

Well if you don't get through I imagine we all have some "slightly" used Bills stuff we can donate. I have some boxers. Only worn four times and washed twice.......I think.

I've got a fading zip-up hoodie I can donate. Wore it during the Pats** game last week but not during the Dolphins game, so I guess it's still good as scrap fabric to wipe down your car with. Let me know.

here for instance is the link from the Sabres website. Hard on these guys as they get so many requests and really like someone to have a 501 C set up.

http://sabres.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=36577

Friends of my brother organized a benefit for him and his family when he was suffering with lung cancer. Helped as much as possible from 9 hours away...but these people were unbelievable, like they had done this a million times before ...raised a ton of cash. Very little from stuff like signed sticks etc....more from smaller silent auction stuff and a ton from 50/50 raffles and admission. Being Buffalo, not a single winner of a 50/50 took the money, not a single one. Unbelievable, still makes me cry..

All the food donated, $25 admission, ton of volunteers to cook etc.No booze sold as liability too high...but there was plenty of beer and wine in he hall!

pm me if you are looking for ideas

Any updates

I have contact info and will be attempting to reach out tomorrow to the team. We received a donation from a Buffalo hotel so we are hopeful we can create a package with some tickets. I'm hoping for at least discounted cost. We also have reached out to the Buffalo zoo. Either way we be helping out Buffalo tourism lol.

As for my mother in law things took a turn for the worse. She had a stroke over her right eye yesterday and had one over her left eye a few weeks ago. She's been pretty upbeat until this but I think the benefit and outpouring of support will help lift her spirits.

Thanks everyone for any info you provided even if we can't get anything from them I appreciate the help.