Victor Cruz is playing Sunday (update: Officially Out)

YoloinOhio

If he does, I still think it's unlikely that he's effective as he has been next week. He's been out for two months. It's one thing to be injury ready, and another to he truly back in synch. We've seen it with our CBs when they're injured and we'll see it with McKelvin when he comes back.

If he does, I still think it's unlikely that he's effective as he has been next week. He's been out for two months. It's one thing to be injury ready, and another to he truly back in synch. We've seen it with our CBs when they're injured and we'll see it with McKelvin when he comes back.

Two months? He's been out almost a year.

The GMen will score some points...ODB gets moved all over the place to get the mismatches going. Their D is super suspect and thin. Over 60 minutes, in the Ralph, I do not think they can win. BUT - they play everyone close. Let's not beat ourselves!

OBJ was fairly quiet last week Vs Redskins in 1st half until DeAngelo Hall got hurt ... After that he was all over Breeland. Hope Gilmore can work some magic. Edited by YoloinOhio