1pm Games Thread: Let's Go Iggles and Jags!!!

BringBackFergy

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't look that bad. But he was carted off. Vick time in Pitts.

looked almost identical to bradys injury, followed by him dropping a live football and rolling around on the turf grabbing his knee, then being carted to the locker room.

aside from his leg falling off, i fail to see how it could have looked much worse.

looked almost identical to bradys injury, followed by him dropping a live football and rolling around on the turf grabbing his knee, then being carted to the locker room.

aside from his leg falling off, i fail to see how it could have looked much worse.

Yea- bone sticking out might've been a better wig than what I saw. He looks done.

The patriots haven't looked this good since the last time they were punished for cheating.

It's ALMOST as if Bill Beliceck displays a certain degree of sociopathic tendencies, such as thinking the rules don't apply to him, and when caught, he doubles down to go 19-0 and throws caution to the wind.

The Patriots, 43-0 in their last 43 conference games at home that Brady plays a full game, were in the backfield to blow up that Jaguars fake punt before it even occurred. It's almost like they know the plays the Jags are going to run before they run them.

Weird.

Maybe the third time theyre punished for cheating, people will believe they are cheating.

They are ruining this sport.

ERRRRRRRR i mean, the 40 year old, 6th round quarterback and reject cleveland coach are the 2 greatest human beings to ever engage in athletic competition, and I'm just jealous, and everyone else is jealous, hence the cheating CONSPIRACIES against them, because haters gonna hate.

Edited by JohnnyGold

The patriots haven't looked this good since the last time they were punished for cheating.

It's ALMOST as if Bill Beliceck displays a certain degree of sociopathic tendencies, such as thinking the rules don't apply to him, and when caught, he doubles down to go 19-0 and throws caution to the wind.

The Patriots, 43-0 in their last 43 conference games at home that Brady plays a full game, were in the backfield to blow up that Jaguars fake punt before it even occurred. It's almost like they know the plays the Jags are going to run before they run them.

Weird.

Maybe the third time theyre punished for cheating, people will believe they are cheating.

They are ruining this sport.

You're overthinking it. They're just really !@#$ing good.

Also funny that josh mcdaniels likes to use photographs to look at defensive formations with brady on the sideline.

the same josh mcdaniels that was fired from denver for cheating, then brought back to new england.

its like hes paranoid of technology on the sideline. what would cause such mistrust?