Hammer lot T shirts?

Since me and my crew first got season tickets 4 years ago we've tailgated in the Hammer lot every time but a couple. Even before we had seasons Hammers was always our goal. 6 am wake up call and 7 am Rochester departure always worth it.

While we don't know the owners of the lot like some on the board and are not tight with some of the lots characters we consider the Hammer lot as much our home as we do the Ralph. I was wondering is there or have there ever been Hammer Lot T Shirts designed? I would love to add one to my collection not so much to wear to the games but rather randomly. When a HL brother sees me at Wegmans, or perhaps at East View mall we will be in the know amongst the unprivalaged masses that we each have been to heaven.

If this shirt exists please point me in the right direction. Cheers. Go Bills.

Since me and my crew first got season tickets 4 years ago we've tailgated in the Hammer lot every time but a couple. Even before we had seasons Hammers was always our goal. 6 am wake up call and 7 am Rochester departure always worth it.

While we don't know the owners of the lot like some on the board and are not tight with some of the lots characters we consider the Hammer lot as much our home as we do the Ralph. I was wondering is there or have there ever been Hammer Lot T Shirts designed? I would love to add one to my collection not so much to wear to the games but rather randomly. When a HL brother sees me at Wegmans, or perhaps at East View mall we will be in the know amongst the unprivalaged masses that we each have been to heaven.

I won one > so he has em. i have yet to go. i am afraid i might have too much fun.

But its on my bucket list for sure

I have not had any made for this season but it's time what size are you and your crews. Hopefully I will have some for the Bills vs giants game Edited by Hammered a Lot

I have not had any made for this season but it's time what size are you and your crews. Hopefully I have some for the Bills vs giants game

Could you possibly post a pick of what they look like? I'm curious and would buy a couple - just because it's something iconic.