Ronald Darby putting up Darrelle Revis-esque coverage stats

pbanach

No sweat...with all the complicated coverages and route combinations, it's not always easy to see what's going on (especially if you're watching on TV).

Being at the game, you knew it was Duke's assignment just based on the players' reactions. Both Bradham and Gilmore immediately turned and were furiously gesturing at Duke, who kind of stood there with his head slightly hanging.

I thought Bradham was going to kill him :lol:

Its nice not to get bashed on here I appreciate that. Ive actually fired back at people before its just plain silly. Ha Bradham will rip Dukes head off. Ive always thought he stinks. I also think Gilmore is a great corner I just thought he blew that one. I also think Darby is going to be great hes playin his butt off right now. Go Bills Edited by billsfan_34

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the issues in coverage were safeties and LBs...the CBs actually played pretty darn good.

Yep. Brady didn't throw too much at either corner. They beat us on mismatches... every time a linebacker, a safety or a defensive end dropping was on one of their top guys Brady went there with the ball.

As for trade Gilmore? No freaking way! If Glenn plays like he did last week a few more times (I hope he doesn't) then there is no decision to make he is the one they let walk.

The comparisons of Darby to McKelvin when he was drafted look quite foolish right now. Darby playing like the best CB on the team. He is very good.

He looks more confident than he did in preseason. He also seems to be looking for the ball quicker. Experience,

Donnie, Rex? Who knows. He looks great

Gilmore on Beckham. Darby on Cruz. Safety's over the top, dare them to run the ball.

they have Ruben Randall too and I think a very underrated TE in Larry Donnell. Andre Williams has also looked good. That said.... They must get to Eli and confuse him into throwing it to the good guys. Multiple INT games on the road is something he's very capable of. Edited by YoloinOhio