Losman decision

PromoTheRobot

Why do we have to give TD the benefit of the doubt? I mean, we don't on anything else...so why on the QB position?

Man, the amount of stupid justifications thrown around on this topic is mind-boggling. JP will perform how he performs...having nothing to do with TD's brilliance or idiocy, or Larry Felser's and Peter King's word vomit, or anything else.

Starting JP Losman is a risk.  No doubt about it.  But none of us can say for sure what the guy can or can't do.  Only the Bills coaching staff has an idea.  We have no choice but to have some faith they know what they are doing.

PTR

238511[/snapback]

IMO, Bledsoe supporters have every right to trash Losman. I gave up on Drew after the Pitt game but I don't know how you can expect Bledsoe backers to not have a negative opinion on the situation. BTW, I don't think the Bills coaching staff has any idea of whether JP is ready. No one can predict how good a quarterback is going to be until they prove it a regular season game. Finding star NFL QB's is the biggest crapshoot known in sports.

why not let him play out his contract this season and then not extend him? the decision wasn't due until november, but TD jumped early and gave him his cash.......

if he did that, all we would carry in dead money would be 2M (the buyout).......would that not have been the better move?

sorry, there is fault in his decision making IN THIS CASE because he made the wrong decision.........

238804[/snapback]

Just a hunch, but again I think Ralph forced TD's hand re: the extension.

The best move IMO would've been to let him go after 2003 with NO dead money.

The best move IMO would've been to let him go after 2003 with NO dead money.

238818[/snapback]

well, i guess you found your "fault with donahoe" then.............it is the GM's job to make the best move, and if he doesn't, he deserves to be called out for it, not have excuses made on his behalf........

well, i guess you found your "fault with donahoe" then.............it is the GM's job to make the best move, and if he doesn't, he deserves to be called out for it, not have excuses made on his behalf........

238833[/snapback]

Already said I blamed Ralph for that one...

right now, TD's straightening that mess out once and for all,

& I thank him from the bottom of my heart

as I do a Snoopy dance in my office! :devil:

THANK YOU TD!!!