Kromer and our Oline situation

Uffalo Ills

Am I the only one not throwing the D under the bus yesterday. While I don't give them a free pass, we turned the ball over 3 times and went 3 and out 5 times in a row at one point on the other side of the ball. Historically you give Brady 3 extra possessions he's going to tear you apart and hang 500 yards on you.

I was more upset with offensive play than defensive play yesterday.

The D deserves to be thrown under a series of buses. They appeared to be taking the afternoon off against a machine of an offense.

The D deserves to be thrown under a series of buses. They appeared to be taking the afternoon off against a machine of an offense.

I think they have. It started with Kyle Williams. who did show up Sunday. Hopefully Thurman drove over them repeatedly to make the point.

But we all have to move on to Miami

Leroi of all people should know that his boss was the one that suspended him, not the NFL. Came down in house, not from the league.

Still, doesn't change the fact that the charges were dropped. He is INNOCENT. Why is he being punished for something he was not negligible for?

It makes no sense and he should be reinstated ASAP. We need him.

Imo

Still, doesn't change the fact that the charges were dropped. He is INNOCENT. Why is he being punished for something he was not negligible for?

It makes no sense and he should be reinstated ASAP. We need him.

Imo

Those two things are mutually-exclusive. Charges being dropped doesn't mean he was innocent at all. It means that the family decided not to pursue it in criminal court; that could be because of a settlement (hush money) or the lack of hard evidence supporting their story that would lead to a win in criminal court.

Regardless, as you said way back when the controversy first surfaced:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/179248-bills-ol-coach-aaron-kromer-arrested-suspended-6-games/page-23?do=findComment&comment=3598688

What goes for the players, goes for the coaches. Suspend him indefinitely until this gets resolved. Zero Tolerance.

I am hearing that this was pre-meditated, Kromer set these guys up, caught them red handed. Kromers son stayed behind to help the minors gather their belongings, while his dad stormed off in a fit of rage. Wow!!

Exciting yet embarrassing.

Imo

The team knows he did something, and so they punished him. Why should they back off of it now?

Those two things are mutually-exclusive. Charges being dropped doesn't mean he was innocent at all. It means that the family decided not to pursue it in criminal court; that could be because of a settlement (hush money) or the lack of hard evidence supporting their story that would lead to a win in criminal court.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/179248-bills-ol-coach-aaron-kromer-arrested-suspended-6-games/page-23?do=findComment&comment=3598688

What goes for the players, goes for the coaches. Suspend him indefinitely until this gets resolved. Zero Tolerance.

I am hearing that this was pre-meditated, Kromer set these guys up, caught them red handed. Kromers son stayed behind to help the minors gather their belongings, while his dad stormed off in a fit of rage. Wow!!

Imo

The team knows he did something, and so they punished him. Why should they back off of it now?

The situation is resolved. He should be re-instated...

Imo

The situation is resolved. He should be re-instated...

Imo

So whatever he actually did is no longer a concern because the two parties reached an "amicable settlement"?

He did something, and whatever it was got him suspended. He serves his suspension until it's over. He's not getting to come back to work early simply because he's valued at his job.

While I know that our defense was the worst part of the team yesterday, the oline didn't look to hot either (8 sacks and poor showing on passing downs, also breakdowns on some rushing plays later on in the half). I also realize that the pats********* were showing up with 8 man fronts after the first few drives but honestly their play was atrocious anyway. If I'm not mistaken kromer is suspended for another 4 games, but I'm wondering if anyone thinks his presence in games could make this unit look as good as it did during the preseason. Hopefully so.

Go Bills!

Rewatched last night. Several times a four man rush or a late 5 rusher came in untouched. They have some work to do. McCoy found most of the holes he ran through, they weren't exactly paving the way. Cordy was very bad.

Add in Tyrod stepping the wrong way in the pocket a few times and not pulling the trigger quickly enough a few times, et voilà... 8 sacks

Imo

If there are no charges then there is no crime. However the NFL has already demonstrated it holds a different standard than the law.

On NFL insiders 9/24 at the end , discussed why more QBs are getting hurt.

Polian, not enough practice time in pads for OL to work together before start of regular season.

Spread offense in college is too different from NFL OL

Not having Kromer makes it a lot worse