Mulligan is out of Mulligans

YoloinOhio

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric Wood on WGR last week had a comment about Mulligans crushing blocks. The guy is basically an Olineman eligible to catch passes.

not lining up properly is a coaching issue, unless the guy is total veggie brain.

I'll take the actual lineman. Let's get kujo some live reps.

Eric Wood on WGR last week had a comment about Mulligans crushing blocks. The guy is basically an Olineman eligible to catch passes.

not lining up properly is a coaching issue, unless the guy is total veggie brain.

Except he is a HORRIBLE pass catcher. He would be a really bad blocking OL and a really bad pass catching TE. I would rather just play an extra OL if we want blocking.

Mulligan was called for an alignment infraction relating to not being on the line of scrimmage. When they showed the replay I didn't see what he did wrong. The announcers thought that was a very tight call. What did you see with the all 22? That penalty was very damaging.

and why there should be no illegal formation penalties (except 5 guys on the line), they serve no purpose but bring back good plays

I thought he sucked in preseason. I still think he sucks. For a guy who doesn't seem to make any big plays, he sure makes his fair share of negative plays.

He's not a passing threat that is for sure.

That's racist toward vegans B-)

Mulligan was called for an alignment infraction relating to not being on the line of scrimmage. When they showed the replay I didn't see what he did wrong. The announcers thought that was a very tight call. What did you see with the all 22? That penalty was very damaging.

the refs at yesterdays game were clearly getting paid based on how many times they could throw a flag.

I'd rather Gragg be out there, myself. Go with more spread TE formations vs power TE formations.

I agree. And Gragg appears to be a decently sized TE.