Brees torn rotator cuff?

Kirby Jackson

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are the saints that desperate though? EJ wouldnt elevate them to contending. may as well get the new guy reps, unless you think they think EJ is the franchise qb of the future (and if they do, why are we trading him!)

All we need is the impression of contending, a little hope can go a long way.

We know what we have in EJ, they may think he has the potential.

Imo

not doubting your information Kirby.

Its just there is a new "lets trade EJ" thread every time a QB gets a boo boo.

but hey sooner or later someone will guess it correctly. :devil::lol:

Again, not a random guess. I know a lot of people having worked for that organization. It doesn't mean that it is absolutely true but I'm not guessing either.

The Saints are a disaster and about to enter rebuild mode in cap jail. They have a young QB in Greyson but maybe they pefer EJ. That's all that I said. Mettenberger probably makes more sense as someone else suggested.

In terms of Dallas they are in win now mode with an injured Romo. Cassel may be a good stop gap for them to try to keep the train on the tracks.

These trade threads crack me up.

We spent most of the offseason saying all 3 of our QBs sucked.

Now we want to trade our #3 QB for a 1st round pick.

People on TBD are delusional and it is hilarious.

Just to be clear the intent wasn't a trade thread (even if it came off as such). It was more about the HOF QB re injuring his shoulder.

Good job Kirby.

Can I take my compliment back after the LAMP? :lol:

Ha ha, I am just kidding. I try not to share information unless I am sure that it is solid. It sounds like there are some conflicting reports out there so I guess we shall see. One thing that is clear though is that his shoulder is hurt again. Hopefully this isn't the beginning of the end for another all-time great QB. I'm afraid that it might be.