Brees torn rotator cuff?

Kirby Jackson

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the rumor down here. I do not have a link but just thought that I would pass it along. If you are looking for a potential destination for a trade I think that Dallas makes sense for Cassel and NOLA for EJ. Obviously, you wouldn't trade them both BUT you could probably deal one.

lets trade Cassel to Dallas for a pick and trade EJ to NOLA for injured Brees :devil:

That is the rumor down here. I do not have a link but just thought that I would pass it along. If you are looking for a potential destination for a trade I think that Dallas makes sense for Cassel and NOLA for EJ. Obviously, you wouldn't trade them both BUT you could probably deal one.

not to be rude or anything of the sort IN

Reunite Ej with Spiller and Byrd. Perfect.

For a 3rd....

Imo

then your wish and prediction comes true a win win for you.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I know we have went back & forth about this in the offseason but this is why the Saints should entertained offers for Brees this summer. Could of probably got 2 first round picks for him,. The Saints were not going to be good with or without Brees. Very short sighted by Saints management especially after dealing away some of their better players.

You think the Bills can get a 3rd for EJ--the guy that you believe should be cut?

Yes, if the Saints are desperate enough, they will pay more than he is worth, a 3rd seems logical.

If we can get something of Value, yes, then trade him; if not, he is an ok #3.

A bidding war is what we need between the Cows and Aints, it could come down even more.

Imo

Edited by Leroi

Yep. And the end for Sean Peyton? Maybe they trade us Brees in the off-season, re-boot, and pick a QB?

i think they keep Sean Peyton in hopes of devoloping Greyson without rocking the boat, but its possible that SP is slowly wearing thin on folks. if some of the partying and such has created a negative impression, you never know....

Yes, if the Saints are desperate enough, they will pay more than he is worth, a 3rd seems logical.

why are the saints that desperate though? EJ wouldnt elevate them to contending. may as well get the new guy reps, unless you think they think EJ is the franchise qb of the future (and if they do, why are we trading him!)