Happy Singles Awareness Day!

Just Jack

Now you're talking.  For the right amount of money they will fight over who should be your valentine! :doh:

238777[/snapback]

The problem is, the only money that I have is my Christmas money from Grandma. Well, she did say to get something that I'll enjoy... ;):devil:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, if you pay the right price...you'll get more action than some of the husbands or boyfriends on this site will be getting tonight.  ;)  :doh:

:devil:

238782[/snapback]

Except I'm a cheap cold-hearted bastard. What's the currency exchange currently? I'm to lazy to look it up on Google myself.

Now you're talking.  For the right amount of money they will fight over who should be your valentine! :devil:

238777[/snapback]

Damn right, at least with that, spending the money guarantees you are gettin the action...with a sig other, you hafta spend the money, and hope you sepnt it in the right way, not to mention set the mood, be sweet and all that jazz... ;)

Here's a thought. If I leave right now I can attend the Hunters Hope thing at the Fieldhouse, then afterwards the Ballet. Talk about going from one extreme to the other.

Keep your eyes and your mind open Jack. There just may be a prospective Valentine at the Hunter's Hope party. :devil: