Happy Singles Awareness Day!

Just Jack

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just received two dozen pink roses (my favorite) at my office.  I'll walk on air all day - the other women will be jealous - and my current sweetie will get everything he wants tonight  :devil: .

It does work.

238735[/snapback]

Hey, this is my :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Valentines Day thread. If you want to post how great Valentines Day is, use Go Bills In Dallas's thread from earlier today.

Hey, this is my  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Valentines Day thread. If you want to post how great Valentines Day is, use Go Bills In Dallas's thread from earlier today.

238755[/snapback]

I'm with you. I can't stand this !@#$ing day. It's another day for us single people to remember that we have no lady in our lives. :devil:

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Valentine's day

I'm with you.  I can't stand this !@#$ing day.  It's another day for us single people to remember that we have no lady in our lives.  :devil:

238759[/snapback]

Aww does someone have a case of the Mondays???

I'm with you.  I can't stand this !@#$ing day.  It's another day for us single people to remember that we have no lady in our lives.  :devil:

238759[/snapback]

try men ?? ;):doh::lol:

Aww does someone have a case of the Mondays???

238766[/snapback]

Peter Gibbons: Let me ask you something. When you come in on Monday, and you're not feelin' real well, does anyone ever say to you, 'Sounds like someone has a case of the Mondays'?

Lawrence: No. No, man. sh--, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.

You'll get about as much action buying the Spice Channel for the evening. No wait, you'll actually get just a little more. Road Trip!!!

238779[/snapback]

Hell, if you pay the right price...you'll get more action than some of the husbands or boyfriends on this site will be getting tonight. ;):doh:

:devil: