Be Proud of Your Team

PatsFanNH

The players weren't the only one Rex hyped up. All the Bravado had all of Bills nation thinking the Bills finally had a plan on how to match up with these guys.

Instead the bills were shredded... The supposed strength of the team allowed a historic performance in their own house. The scoreboard doesn't even come close to telling the story here. Tails kicked completely....

Everyone knows this team won't ever go anywhere meaningful until there is an answer for Brady and belli.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Classy post from a classy fan of an unclassy team. I'm interested in your take on Edelman's constant taunting with no flags? Not just yesterday, dude does it in every game to every opponent.

He is on my team so I really dont notice it, I saw him doing the quiet thing to the crowd and the one jawing incident he ahd with a bills player. Trust me if it every started getting flagged he would stop it or BB bench his ass, Brady even made Dobson look good yesterday (8 catches 90 yards)

As for my opinion on it, I wish he would dial it down at times, but I love the excitement he has for every play, if that makes sense. You know he just doesnt take plays off like some WR do. (and lets be honest most WR are kinda dushy lol)

Edited by PatsFanNH