Be Proud of Your Team

PatsFanNH

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Pats fan, and reading some of the comments on here I am shocked. You guys should be damn proud of your team! Why?

1. They never gave up! Lets be honest most years since BB and Brady have been in NE the Pats up 37-13 the Bills call it a day and the final score is something like 50-13. This time they fought back and made it a damn close game in 40-32.

2. Taylor, your QB showed a lot of risilience today, guy was hit more than a pinyata but he still got up and LED your team on the comeback

3. Your Defense which scared the crap out of me coming in played I would say their worst game EVER and you still had a chance.

as BB said after the KC lost last year you learn more about a team when they are being trounced than when things are going well. It shows the true makeup of the team.

So I would predict 2nd place in the AFC East for you guys and a wild card birth.. I am going to say you will be 11-5. W(with 2 of those losses to NE. :P

Thank you for being the voice of reason.

Also, you guys have one hell of a football team and a HOF head coach and QB.

I am a Pats fan, and reading some of the comments on here I am shocked. You guys should be damn proud of your team! Why?

1. They never gave up! Lets be honest most years since BB and Brady have been in NE the Pats up 37-13 the Bills call it a day and the final score is something like 50-13. This time they fought back and made it a damn close game in 40-32.

2. Taylor, your QB showed a lot of risilience today, guy was hit more than a pinyata but he still got up and LED your team on the comeback

3. Your Defense which scared the crap out of me coming in played I would say their worst game EVER and you still had a chance.

as BB said after the KC lost last year you learn more about a team when they are being trounced than when things are going well. It shows the true makeup of the team.

So I would predict 2nd place in the AFC East for you guys and a wild card birth.. I am going to say you will be 11-5. W(with 2 of those losses to NE. :P

I can't wait to see what your fanbase does when Brady retires & the Patriots go back to taking thdeir rightful as the cellar dwellars of the division. That time is coming soon too. Ask us Bills fans, we are still looking to replace our franchise QB & that was nearly 20 years ago. It is going to be alot of fun to watch.

Thanks man

The better team won and you guys outplayed and outcoached us.

Congrats

CBF

I can't wait to see what your fanbase does when Brady retires & the Patriots go back to taking thdeir rightful as the cellar dwellars of the division. That time is coming soon too. Ask us Bills fans, we are still looking to replace our franchise QB & that was nearly 20 years ago. It is going to be alot of fun to watch.

I was a fan when the Pats were playing in the CRAP BOWL.. ie the 2 worst teams playing eachother lol. I was a fan then and when the day comesand we are not contenders anymore ill still be a fan. (although Jimmy has looked good lol)

I was a fan when the Pats were playing in the CRAP BOWL.. ie the 2 worst teams playing eachother lol. I was a fan then and when the day comesand we are not contenders anymore ill still be a fan. (although Jimmy has looked good lol)

I never said you weren't a fan. But 90% of your fan base is made up of bandwagoners. That is what makes this whole thing so intollerable. It is going to be a lot of fun watching people jump off the wagon when you guys are not contenders anymore.

Thanks to the OP. We Buffalo fans, as well as the rest of the leagues fans have been brutal when it comes to NE(some if it deserved). While we did a lot of self destructing in that game, we also faced probably the best player in the NFL in Gronk, he is almost unstoppable. Hopefully we can right the wrongs and repay the favor in Foxboro. Go Bills!

I never said you weren't a fan. But 90% of your fan base is made up of bandwagoners. That is what makes this whole thing so intollerable. It is going to be a lot of fun watching people jump off the wagon when you guys are not contenders anymore.

All successful teams have a crap load of bandwagon fans.. see steelers, and Colts for examples. My team just has more obnoxious band wagon fans...

I can recall what happened last year after the Patriots were pounded by the Chiefs in week four 41-14, and lets also not forget that Miami beat them pretty good in the opener. Most Patriot fans were literally crying in their beer that the dynasty was over. It clearly wasn't, but then the Patriots have Bill Belichick & Tom Brady.

The difference between a great team, or bad team is how you respond after getting beaten badly. Do you get up and learn from the experience or keep getting knocked down. We will see after the next few games!

Oh btw, can we trade you Tyrod for Tom?

This is a classy post. Thanks, PatsFanNH!!!

I think our negativity stems from our disappointment. Many of us hoped this would be the year we finally supplant your team as the kings of the AFCE. Our hopes were dashed by your coach & QB yesterday. Reality can be a bitter pill sometimes which probably explains why Bills fans drink so much.

Brady's ability to get accurate passes out to the right receivers as quickly as he does is uncanny. And, sadly, Belichick clearly outcoached Rex at the Ralph on Sunday.

Edited by hondo in seattle

Thanks to the OP. We Buffalo fans, as well as the rest of the leagues fans have been brutal when it comes to NE(some if it deserved). While we did a lot of self destructing in that game, we also faced probably the best player in the NFL in Gronk, he is almost unstoppable. Hopefully we can right the wrongs and repay the favor in Foxboro. Go Bills!

& just think we could of had him but we drafted Torrel Troupe right before Gronk. Thanks Buddy Nix, you stupid old fart! :doh:

Classy post from a classy fan of an unclassy team. I'm interested in your take on Edelman's constant taunting with no flags? Not just yesterday, dude does it in every game to every opponent.

Brady's unbelievable. Till he retires or somebody hurts him, they will continue to dominate just about everybody.

After yesterday, I have pretty much have resigned myself to the fact we are not going to beat NE in any game of importance until Brady retires.

OP, thanks for the comment and classy post. Some misguided "fans" think you might be pandering but I do not. The Bills were roundly beaten in all phases and outcoached. RR allowed this 2nd game of the year to spiral out of control with all the pre-game hype and did not adjust adequately, as is the M.O. of Belli.

Brady is on another level and the mismatches were there to be had. I do wish, however, that Edelman gets taken down a notch. Dude performs but he needs to drop all the antics.

Let's see how the Bills respond to a beatdown - the best thing Rex can do is make this game a "teachable moment". Lots of film review this week and opportunities for improvement.

anyone who can root for cheaters and people like brady are garbage to me. they have no character.

5 posts? why don't you quit while you're ahead. Go to a dictionary and try to understand the meaning of the word "objective".