We're on to Miami...

Deranged Rhino

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Concerned about the Bills coming out flat next week. They have a history of doing that after bitter losses. Hopefully they can learn to control their emotions.

that is usually after a big win. Rex may have over motivated then v the cheaters, but I think he'll keep them in check in Miami.

If the Bills win next week they are in fantastic shape. If the Bills start 2-1 with this schedule they are EXACTLY where they needed to be. They should go on a run from there.

Thank you, at least someone around here has some perspective. You tell me before the season we start 2-1 after playing the two AFC finalist from last season, I take it every single time.

I don't.

Yeah, we get it, you've said it 57 times already.

Edited by Mark80

Suh Already Ignoring his Defensive Coordinator in Miami:

The Miami Herald has learned that Suh freelanced at times Sunday, creating confusion on the defense. By taking matters into his own hands, the Dolphins' $114 million man took a bad situation and made it worse.

"I couldn't tell you," Suh said, when asked to explain his uninspired play. "At the end of the day, we have to go back to the drawing board and figure out what we want to run so guys can make plays and go from there."

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/9/21/9364237/ndamukong-suh-miami-dolphins-defensive-coordinator-jacksonville-jaguars

...Who looks very beatable playing against St. Doug's squad at the moment.

For all the talk around here about needing to act more like the P*ts, I say we start by emulating what they do better than any team in the NFL. No, not cheating (though they do that very well), they are the masters at living in the now and leaving the past in the past. This was a terrible game for a lot of reasons -- but we're on to Miami. Let's go get win number two.

Go Bills.

I am very disappointed in the way the defense played yesterday, but 1-1 after 2 games against the teams in the AFC Championship game last year, isn't so bad. Lot's of posters here had us at 0-2 going to Miami. Only 2 week's into the season, plenty of time to make corrections, onto Miami....Squish the fish!!!

yeah, their OL has been an issue for years and Albert tore his ACL last year. He's had injury issues. They did beat us without him last year (but our DL got a ton of pressure).