Patriots at Bills Postgame News, Highlights, & Interviews

26CornerBlitz

Week 2: Patriots vs. Bills highlights (1:59)

The New England Patriots visit the Buffalo Bills in Week 2 of the 2015 NFL Season.

Bills comeback falls shot in loss to Pats

Tyrod Taylor was 23-30 passing for 242 yards with three touchdowns and three interceptions. He was also sacked eight times.

HIGHLIGHT: Taylor finds Watkins for 24-yard TD (0:51)

Tyrod Taylor finds Sammy Watkins for 24-yard TD

HIGHLIGHT: Tyrod Taylor 7-yard TD run (0:33)

Tyrod Taylor 7-yard TD run

HIGHLIGHT: Taylor finds Woods for 32-yard TD (0:37)

Tyrod Taylor finds Robert Woods for 32-yard TD

HIGHLIGHT: Watkins' circus catch (0:34)

Can't-Miss Play: Watkins' circus catch

HIGHLIGHTS: Dion Lewis fumbles (0:14)

Dion Lewis fumbles, Bills Corey Graham returns it for 25 yards

HIGHLIGHT: Karlos Williams 2-yard TD (0:34)

Bills Karlos Williams 2-yard TD

HIGHLIGHT: Tyrod Taylor 23-yard run (0:39)

Bills Tyrod Taylor 23-yard run

@buffalobills

Rex: "I take every loss personally. This falls squarely on my shoulders." #NEvsBUF

CPX_BBOUcAEpqlU.jpg

@buffalobills

"I still have tremendous belief in this team and what we can do moving forward." #GoBills

"We're going to learn from this game and improve moving forward." 1-1. Next up: #BUFvsMIA

CPYEdncVAAAGKBG.jpg

Not surprising but very disturbing....

Kyle Williams spoke directly about the team's lack of focus and control in his post game interview. He was dead on.

Can Rex correct it? does he care?

I forgot about Rex getting a PF called on him. So he's also part of the problem.

:cry:

@mikerodak

From @ESPNStatsInfo: Tom Brady’s 466 passing yards were most all-time vs the Bills. Previous high was 464 yards by George Blanda in 1961.

@WGR550

Ryan has to get his team under control http://bit.ly/1JjkOVZ

@billsupdates

Rex Ryan takes blame for Bills' loss to Patriots, says Bill Belichick out-coached him http://ow.ly/SrVgP

@MatthewFairburn

Players went to bat for Rex in the locker room

@JonahJavad

My biggest concern coming into the game was emotion leading to mistakes. Every Bill I spoke to admitted emotion carried too much onto field.

Sammy Watkins: "We Could Have Handled It Better" (2:32)

WR Sammy Watkins talks about the emotions surrounding the Patriots game, discipline issues and learning from mistakes.

Rex: I was outcoached

Rex Ryan didn’t pull any punches. In his opening statement following his team’s 40-32 loss to the Patriots, Buffalo’s head coach put the loss squarely on his shoulders.

Seriously? How?

Lack of discipline and poise that carries over from him losing control. The refs call a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on Rex today.

Lack of discipline and poise that carries over from him losing control. The refs call a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty on Rex today.

Yeah, but for what? Stealing the Patriots' signals? Videotaping them from the sidelines? Deflating footballs? What'd he do?

Yeah, but for what? Stealing the Patriots' signals? Videotaping them from the sidelines? Deflating footballs? What'd he do?

Yelling and complaining to the officials about something.

The one thing that surprised Belichick

Patriots head coach Bill Belichick isn’t surprised by too much when it comes to game plans and ‘X’s and ‘O’s, but there was one thing the Bills did defensively that he wasn’t expecting.

Belichick admitted that their defense did not play well on the opening drive when the Bills went 80 yards on 10 plays to score a touchdown in relatively easy fashion. But New England’s offense got rolling in the second quarter scoring on three straight possessions and built an 11-point halftime lead.

What caught Belichick off guard was how little Buffalo chose to blitz, choosing coverage instead of sending extra rushers.

Stop whining Boobie!

@billsupdates

Boobie Dixon rips 'petty' referees after Buffalo Bills' loss to New England Patriots http://ow.ly/SrWue

@DarrylTalley

Had a great time leading the charge & meeting so many awesome #Bills fans. Thanks 4 having me back @buffalobills!

Rex Ryan: "I'm taking it personal" (5:48)

Bills head coach Rex Ryan speaks to the media following Sunday's game vs. the Patriots at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

What they’re saying: Bills-Patriots postgame reaction

Buffalo Bills players and coaches discuss the loss to the New England Patriots and look ahead to next week's divisional game against the Miami Dolphins.

Yelling and complaining to the officials about something.

The one thing that surprised Belichick

Stop whining Boobie!

@billsupdates

Boobie Dixon rips 'petty' referees after Buffalo Bills' loss to New England Patriots http://ow.ly/SrWue

I'm working just outside of Boston and was talking about the game with a few pats*** fans. Two of them said the refs screwed the bills on a few game changing plays. They all agreed that the bills most likely would have won if not for those calls even with Brady going nuts. (I didn't see a single play so I have no opinion either way)

I'm working just outside of Boston and was talking about the game with a few pats*** fans. Two of them said the refs screwed the bills on a few game changing plays. They all agreed that the bills most likely would have won if not for those calls even with Brady going nuts. (I didn't see a single play so I have no opinion either way)

Nonsense! The Bills were outplayed.

The "phantom" penalties refs call are bad enough. The Watkins pass interference call was total BS, and the Bradham pass interference very questionable. You know there are going to be a few of these every game. The number of un-sportsman like conduct penalties, the ones the players can control, were killer. We aren't good enough to overcome all of these mental mistakes.

@TyDunne .

The #Bills pricey pass rush has no answer for #Patriots QB Tom Brady. "There’s nothing you can really do.” ... http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/20/bills-pricey-pass-rush-has-no-answer-for-tom-brady/

Kyle Williams: "We Have To Be A Lot Better" (3:27)

DT Kyle Williams talks about the pace of the Patriots offense, getting back to work after a loss, leadership and more.

Tyrod Taylor: "We have to learn from this game" (4:15)
Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor talks following the game against the Patriots. Taylor discusses the turnovers and penalties on offense and how the team can get better moving forward.

Week 2: Patriots vs. Bills highlights (1:59)

Bills comeback falls shot in loss to Pats

HIGHLIGHT: Taylor finds Watkins for 24-yard TD (0:51)

HIGHLIGHT: Tyrod Taylor 7-yard TD run (0:33)

HIGHLIGHT: Taylor finds Woods for 32-yard TD (0:37)

HIGHLIGHT: Watkins' circus catch (0:34)

HIGHLIGHTS: Dion Lewis fumbles (0:14)

HIGHLIGHT: Karlos Williams 2-yard TD (0:34)

HIGHLIGHT: Tyrod Taylor 23-yard run (0:39)

@buffalobills

Rex: "I take every loss personally. This falls squarely on my shoulders." #NEvsBUF

CPX_BBOUcAEpqlU.jpg

‏@buffalobills

"I still have tremendous belief in this team and what we can do moving forward." #GoBills

"We're going to learn from this game and improve moving forward." 1-1. Next up: #BUFvsMIA

CPYEdncVAAAGKBG.jpg

Ok Rex if you're going to take ownership then what exactly are you going to do to change your bunch of undisciplined loudmouths who haven't earned anything yet?

Tell us, I'm curious, because today was a goddamned embarrassment.

The "phantom" penalties refs call are bad enough. The Watkins pass interference call was total BS, and the Bradham pass interference very questionable. You know there are going to be a few of these every game. The number of un-sportsman like conduct penalties, the ones the players can control, were killer. We aren't good enough to overcome all of these mental mistakes.

Spot on

Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick addresses the media during his postgame press conference on Sunday, September 20, 2015.

Patriots Quarterback Tom Brady addresses the media during his postgame press conference on Sunday, September 20, 2015.

@TBNSports

Our Team's Takeaway VIDEO: @viccarucci, @TBNSully & @TyDunne on #Bills losing (again) to Pats http://video.buffalonews.com/Bills-32Patriots-40-Our-Teams-Takeaway-29723284?vcid=29723284

@TyDunne

Nigel Bradham said #Bills coverage behind the pass rush must improve. Mario Williams hinted at the same thing, too.

Mario Williams on Brady: "If what he thinks and predicts is what we’re doing, then he knows who’s hot and who he can get the ball to."

Robey on Amendola's catch: "Once I looked up, the ball was on my outside. So I was like, 'Oh, sh...' ... A really good throw and catch."

Robey on Brady: "He's a magician. He knows match-ups. He knows defenses. He's been around the game long enough to pick these things."