Bleedsoe the starter fro next year

SlamnSam

Drew will certainly be the starter next yearand may turn the reins over to JP latter down the road, but it is Drew's team, so deal with it.

238216[/snapback]

You're absolutely correct. All the speculation out there certainly points to DB's return as starter in 2005. ;)

PS This is a well thought out post that should not be taken lightly. :blink:

Drew will certainly be the starter next yearand may turn the reins over to JP latter down the road, but it is Drew's team, so deal with it.

238216[/snapback]

Saaaam,,oh Saaammy ,,wake up hun,,,,time to get up for school....you havin a nightmare hun??,,your all sweaty...I told you not to drink daddys Pabst Blue Ribbon last night.... ;):blink:

Another LAMP!

238232[/snapback]

Lamp? Ha Ha , way too funny. Whats not very well thought out is JP cant make it happen so all the brain trust here just do some jethro ciphering. Too many knots on the head for most. Lets see JP starter = a losing season, cause why, well what little we saw wasnt much at all. DB will start because it makes sense if any of you light bulbs actually thought about what you were saying. Then again, what would you have to hate then?

Lamp? Ha Ha , way too funny. Whats not very well thought out is JP cant make it happen so all the brain trust here just do some jethro ciphering. Too many knots on the head for most. Lets see JP starter = a losing season, cause why, well what little we saw wasnt much at all. DB will start because it makes sense if any of you light bulbs actually thought about what you were saying. Then again, what would you have to hate then?

238243[/snapback]

Where were you yesterday when NJSue needed a friend???? ;)

Another great prediction BTW>>> :blink:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=205130

238243[/snapback]

Like I said...another LAMP! ;)

238216[/snapback]

Wow. And I was about to subscribe to ESPN Insider. Who needs that when I have your info for FREE?

SWEET!

;)

Ok, here's what you ned to hope for in Buffalo. Hope that the Bills open up the QB Position and both Bledsoe and Losman do their best at the jobs. If Losman loses the QB battle, and Bledsoe is named starter, I just know you all are going to Bellyace about how awful this is, and what a terrible choice. Remember, Competition makes people better.