Cowboys' WR Dez Bryant Expected to Play in Week 8

26CornerBlitz

@AroundTheNFL

Dez Bryant expected to miss 10-12 weeks after undergoing bone graft, @RapSheet reports http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000533861/article/dez-bryant-expected-to-miss-1012-weeks-because-of-bone-graft

@AdamSchefter

Roddy White said Tuesday on Sirius that, having watched Julio Jones and his foot injury, he isn't sure Dez Bryant will return at all in 2015

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

it might depend on their record. If they are in the playoff hunt and need those games then he might play. If they are out of it then I don't see how you play him.

I can't think of why they might not be in the hunt. I know it's early but that division looks soft IMO.

Again, what Roddy White said was that when Julio Jones had the same injury he was out for the year. They just sank big money on him for a long term deal, I could see the Cowboys shutting him down for the year.

Philly fans are happy about it, let me tell you. The Cowboys are their Patriots, so it would be like hearing that Gronk would be out today.

it might depend on their record. If they are in the playoff hunt and need those games then he might play. If they are out of it then I don't see how you play him.

It will definitely depend on their record. At 10 weeks, there will be just 4 games left. If they're out of it, it's not worth playing him.

of course Dez and Romo are out vs the Pats but back in time to play us. and we are supposed to pretend it's not a conspiracy? :bag:

the NFL doesn't want a small market team like Buffalo to win and everyone is in on it including the players!