F the News' Gleason

Rivermont Mike

Um.... you been to a game lately? Belligerent and vulgar are being kind... and yes, you want him to be a homer. Now sometimes, both he and Sullivan can be accused of writing to sell papers and poking the readership, but the stadium scene in Buffalo, while I love it and would trade for nothing, is zoolike at best...

Gleason is an ass & when it's zoo-like for them it's just right for us.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it will sound like I'm blaming the victim, here. And I really hate when people do that. BUT...

A Pats* fan should have no worries about coming to the Ralph, if they simply behave like guests in someone else s home. Which they are. Don't flag your self in Pat's* gear, run around the lot chanting "Bills Suck!" or "Pats Rule!". Expect to be hazed a little, and take it in good humor.

But if you go in, beer muscles pumped, acting all cocky, yes---there is likely to be trouble.

Like I said earlier, I've been to many away games and rooted for the Bills---many times in Oakland and LA to see the Raiders. Never an incident. I'm not saying there could never be an incident if you simply act like good guests, but I think the chances are slim.