Quiet when on Offense!!

stevestojan

Ever? bull ****. I was drunk. But at least 10% of my section didn't know when to be quiet.

And yes, I know everyone here knows to be quiet but I want to be sure everyone knows to tell others to STFU. If this thread saves one millionth of a decibel, I've done my job.

Love you, Beerball. Jerk.

You think I want to put a face to this name?

your name is **** so I see your point.

But, honestly, I wish you would have. At least come say hello to me of all people! May you only hear Bobo calls as you fall asleep.

Some people forget the biggest reason for noise...

so others can't hear me fart? i let them rip.

tell us the story Uncle Cletus..

: )

It started a few years ago, when noise was created... JB and Gugny started a crusade to create "stadium noise" so their barnyard squeals couldn't be heard during the game...

Now that we've separated them we use noise to pump up the defense, and most importantly disrupt the offenses communication....

It started a few years ago, when noise was created... JB and Gugny started a crusade to create "stadium noise" so their barnyard squeals couldn't be heard during the game...

Now that we've separated them we use noise to pump up the defense, and most importantly disrupt the offenses communication....

Just remember to read the other thread in case you forgot that we are to be quiet when Tyrod gets fresh with Woods.

Ever? bull ****. I was drunk. But at least 10% of my section didn't know when to be quiet.

And yes, I know everyone here knows to be quiet but I want to be sure everyone knows to tell others to STFU. If this thread saves one millionth of a decibel, I've done my job.

Love you, Beerball. Jerk.

You think I want to put a face to this name?

OK, top 10.

If I'm not afraid to show my ugly mug at the tailgate you better get there next year.

ahh, hah!

Now i am a better person for learning a little known fact about tooting

and don't forget to shout "D-fense" when the Bills are on defense.....

to really send a message, i'm planning on cutting a giant "d" and a fence out of cardboard. when the bills defense takes the field, i will hold up the "d" and the person next to me will hold up the cardboard representation of the fence. (d-fence, get it???) i think this will really support and encourage our players to perform at their best and give well over 100% effort.

i will only hold this up when our defense is on the field, though. when our offense is playing, i will remain silent.