Sabres and NHL 2015-16

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BuffaloSabres

ROSTER MOVE: The Sabres have recalled @JustinBailey95 from @AmerksHockey.

Cbv1ajqW0AA6huN.jpg

@JoeYerdon

While we wait for coach updates, read about the red hot Jack Eichel making his national TV debut today. #PITvsBUF https://www.nhl.com/news/buffalo-sabres-jack-eichel-set-to-make-national-tv-debut/c-279018344?tid=278839602

Everyone knows he's the son of former Bills LB Carlton Bailey, right?

@pham1717

Sorry, guys, talking to Bailey and I tweeted from my pocket. 90 is out and we'll get a better update tomorrow. I'm hearing it's not good but

Bylsma said you wouldn't have picked up 90's injury during the game. He was limping afterwards.Both @JeremyWGR and I are hearing long term

Reinhart moves to center and Lehner is in goal. Franson injured and Weber is in

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

OK, call me crazy, but if they beat the Guins tomorrow, they are within single digits of a berth in the tourney and I submit that doesn't look nearly as insurmountable as being 13 out. Who knows, we go on just a little bit of a run while they falter a bit and well, damnit, we just may have interesting hockey games again come April.

Did I say call me crazy?

GO SABRES!!!

OK! If ROR is out for an extended period as the scuttlebutt is....You're Crazy!

@BillHoppeNHL

@BuffNewsVogl

Ryan O'Reilly is out today with lower-body injury, and Dan Bylsma says he'll have further update after game as ROR see doctors. (1/2)

Ryan O'Reilly was limping after game in Columbus and met with trainers there. Could be a foot and several weeks, source says. We'll see soon

OK! If ROR is out for an extended period as the scuttlebutt is....You're Crazy!@BillHoppeNHL

#Sabres’ Ryan O’Reilly out against Penguins; Justin Bailey up from #Rochester http://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/sabres-tyan-oreilly-out-against-penguins-justin-bailey-up-from-amerks/

#Buffalo

@BuffNewsVogl

Ryan O'Reilly is out today with lower-body injury, and Dan Bylsma says he'll have further update after game as ROR see doctors. (1/2)

Ryan O'Reilly was limping after game in Columbus and met with trainers there. Could be a foot and several weeks, source says. We'll see soon

My prediction was crazy BEFORE we learned of ROR's injury. Now, it's just about impossible to boot. His loss impacts every aspect of our game, especially on special teams.

PHUCK!

GO SABRES!!!

My prediction was crazy BEFORE we learned of ROR's injury. Now, it's just about impossible to boot. His loss impacts every aspect of our game, especially on special teams.

PHUCK!

GO SABRES!!!

:lol: Pretty much done with the best and most versatile player out for an extended period.

@BillHoppeNHL

On how Jack Eichel quickly won over his teammates & the #Sabres became a tight-knit group. Story http://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/jack-eichel-rest-of-sabres-have-become-close-knit-group/

"He’s nice & loud."

@JoeYerdon

@penguins

Here are your #Pens lines, defensive pairings, and goaltenders for today's Hockey Day in America matchup.

CbwOqTkUkAQe6ns.jpg

@BuffNewsVogl

Ryan O'Reilly-less lines for Sabres: Kane-Reinhart-Bailey, Girgensons-Eichel-McGinn, Foligno-Larsson-Gionta, Deslauriers-Legwand-Moulson.

Sabres' defense: Gorges-Ristolainen, McCabe-Bogosian, Weber-Pysyk. Lehner in goal.

PHUCK!

GO SABRES!!!

Shut em down for the season...hate to say it...but lets get to the bottom :nana::lol::doh:

@penguins

Here are your #Pens lines, defensive pairings, and goaltenders for today's Hockey Day in America matchup.

CbwOqTkUkAQe6ns.jpg

@BuffNewsVogl

Ryan O'Reilly-less lines for Sabres: Kane-Reinhart-Bailey, Girgensons-Eichel-McGinn, Foligno-Larsson-Gionta, Deslauriers-Legwand-Moulson.

Sabres' defense: Gorges-Ristolainen, McCabe-Bogosian, Weber-Pysyk. Lehner in goal.

I like the idea of Kane and Bailey on the same line. Mirror images on both sides of Samson.

GO SABRES!!!