Sabres and NHL 2015-16

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres looking to build on 1st win. Today's practice report >> http://bufsabres.co/lGYLlU

VengefulRevolvingBlobfish.gif

WEDNESDAY’S PRACTICE
90 Ryan O’Reilly – 28 Zemgus Girgensons – 63 Tyler Ennis
9 Evander Kane – 15 Jack Eichel – 12 Brian Gionta
26 Matt Moulson – 22 Johan Larsson – 88 Jamie McGinn
44 Nicolas Deslauriers – 17 David Legwand – 82 Marcus Foligno – 23 Sam Reinhart

4 Josh Gorges – 55 Rasmus Ristolainen
6 Mike Weber – 46 Cody Franson
29 Jake McCabe – 3 Mark Pysyk
25 Carlo Colaiacovo
47 Zach Bogosian (Non-Contact)

31 Chad Johnson
50 Nathan Lieuwen

Don't know if you're watching the Sens-Jackets game tonight, but it is a crazy offensive battle so far.

yes, I'm watching in disgust. goalie bob sucks this year!

Looking forward to the CBJ going 20-2-2 down the stretch to miss the playoffs by 10 points but building momentum for next year. And drafting 8th. Rinse and repeat.

Edited by YoloinOhio

@BillHoppeNHL

Who says the #Sabres don't have a No. 1 defenseman? Rasmus Ristolainen might be developing into a star. Story: http://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/rasmus-ristolainen-developing-into-sabres-top-defenseman/

Ristolainen3.jpg

@WGR550

Through three games, Bylsma showing coaching savvy http://bit.ly/1QuEjAT

One of the fundamental questions in hockey is: How do I know if my team’s coach is good?

We know that wins and losses don’t always tell the story. Talent is the No. 1 difference maker in who wins. There’s also luck and the fickle nature of goalies. But the growth in statistics has given us more information to judge coaches with that goes beyond, “he doesn’t yell at his players on the bench!”

When analyzing statistics, sample size is always a huge deal. A goalie can have a .930 save percentage in 40 games and still turn out to be bad (Hi, Cristobal Huet!) just like a forward can average a point-per-game for a few weeks but may not be able to keep it up for 82 games.

In the case of Dan Bylsma, however, it has only taken three games to be able to see some of his smarts behind the bench being revealed in the numbers.

Looking forward to the CBJ going 20-2-2 down the stretch to miss the playoffs by 10 points but building momentum for next year. And drafting 8th. Rinse and repeat.

:lol: That ended up getting rough. It was competitive until I posted that.

Are your announcers always that bad? One tripped over his words the whole game.

I watched Neuvirth last night with longing, as I am sure CBJ fans are doing as well. Dude is good. I would take him and first rounder over Lehner all day long.

And yes I liked him even before he was in Buffalo as I watch more than a few Caps games.

I watched Neuvirth last night with longing, as I am sure CBJ fans are doing as well. Dude is good. I would take him and first rounder over Lehner all day long.

And yes I liked him even before he was in Buffalo as I watch more than a few Caps games.

it would be fantastic to have Neuvirth OR Enroth in Bflo still IMO. I just don't understand what is going on with Bobrovsky at.all. First, the team as a whole is playing with no heart and significantly underachieving. But still, 20 goals in 4 games?? unfathomable for a goalie of his stature.

it would be fantastic to have Neuvirth OR Enroth in Bflo still IMO. I just don't understand what is going on with Bobrovsky at.all. First, the team as a whole is playing with no heart and significantly underachieving. But still, 20 goals in 4 games?? unfathomable for a goalie of his stature.

prolly get your boy Mason back cheap if Nie-Vit keeps it up!

@NHL

2 Games. 0 Goals. @mneuvirth30 is off to a great start with the @NHLFlyers.

CRWmxYsWEAAXz17.jpg

Back to Back shut outs is a nice way to start

I wish Marty was the analyst on Sabres' broadcasts.

Lol! The play by play guy would seldom get a word in edgewise.

On a side note, the folks over at Sabrespace are missing your contributions in The Aud Club forum. Us cross-posters have even been asked to recruit you to return.

GO SABRES!!!