Sabres and NHL 2015-16

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caught a few minutes of GR this morning. Jeremy was asking what do we want the outcome of the game to be tonight?

If the Leafs win, they pass 3 teams...Wow 3 teams!!!

With a few more wins, they could be picking like 7th or 8th!!!!!

Edmonton has played 3 more games than the next 3 closest teams to the bottom. they have last place all but locked up....

Another #1 pick? Ugh.

Maybe with them making an early pick we can work out a deal for Taylor Hall? With the addition of Casey Nelson I would be willing to deal Pysk (who I like a lot) and some picks to add Hall to our roster. They need defensive help and we can use a top six forward to add some juice to our offense.

Edited by JohnC

@BuffaloSabres

1f3a5.png@Dan_Dunleavy gets you ready for Leafs-Sabres tonight: http://bufsabres.co/Pcb2NB

#TORvsBUF
Ce5nWBUUsAEhsJo.jpg

@Sportsnet

Jack Eichel: Don't know if Kadri should comment on my play. 1f440.pnghttp://sprtsnt.ca/1X0hB70

Ce5QvLOUsAAo8bX.jpg

@BuffaloSabres

1f3a5.png Coach Bylsma provides detailed updates on Lehner, Ennis & talks game day: http://bufsabres.co/dxoRHS

Ce5qbugWQAEnYq6.jpg

Edmonton has played 3 more games than the next 3 closest teams to the bottom. they have last place all but locked up....

The other night, I looked, and they had played at least 3 more games than the whole rest of the league. I don't get how that schedule could work out that way.

3-31: SABRES GM TIM MURRAY ON WGR (24:49)

Tune in to WGR right now as #Sabres GM Tim Murray is on with Schopp and Bulldog!

Murray on signing Nelson - it's a big part of college free agents. You have to find them before others. #Sabres

Murray on Nelson - we invited him to dev. camp, but he couldn't come. We let him know of our interest, but didn't ask him to leave college

Murray on Nelson - I believe he has a future. He's played pretty well in 3 games. Moves the puck well, cerebral skater #Sabres

Murray on Kane's season-I thought it was good. Coming off injury, into a new team, new situation, he was hardest working player every night

Murray on Kane - He had one bad incident, and I had conversations with him about it. He knows he needs to be a better teammate #Sabres

Murray on Lehner - He didn't have a chance to be fit with his injuries. He's a big man who's an athlete... I was encouraged by his year

Murray - Lehner's committed to staying in Buffalo this summer to train and workout

@BuffaloSabres

Getting closer to game time... Here's Zach Bogosian's pregame comments: http://bufsabres.co/B6a9C4

#TORvsBUF
Ce6MxxBW8AA5OK9.jpg

It was a good interview. I appreciate that Murray is so candid and honest. Its very refreshing and I like his vision for what type of team he wants.

Always great to hear him on a variety of subjects with as much candor as he offers.

The other night, I looked, and they had played at least 3 more games than the whole rest of the league. I don't get how that schedule could work out that way.

They get a lot of road games in during the Edmonton Stampede and I think it messes with the schedulers.

4-1 final. I love stomping the Loafs. How does Mike Babcock's wife like Toronto?

Sour grapes much? :lol: I know, I know you wanted Dan in the first place......

Perfect game by the Leafs tonight.

They get a lot of road games in during the Edmonton Stampede and I think it messes with the schedulers.

I thought you knew a lot about Canada. It's Sudbury that has the stampede.

Edited by thebug

Is this the first time that ALL the Canadian teams in the NHL have been eliminated from postseason play? Usually one club will make it during the rough years. Except Toronto of course. What kinda run are they going on? Conversely, EVEN Detroit may miss this year for the first time in 25 years! Wish we could have helped the 'Wings by beating them a few days ago! LoL...

0-7... It looks pretty bleak up there in The Great White North this spring!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Isn't that when they play their home games in San Antonio because of the rodeo?