Sabres and NHL 2015-16

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BillHoppeNHL

Jack Eichel was dejected after missing a later breakaway and a SO in Pittsburgh http://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/sabres-blow-early-lead-lose-shootout-to-penguins/

"He was pressing." #Sabres #Buffalo

@BillHoppeNHL

Jake McCabe has gone from a question mark to one of the #Sabres' biggest surprises http://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/sabres-rookie-jake-mccabe-knows-late-season-experience-valuable/

#Buffalo

iQNn4i2j_200x200.jpgVS. hb9K6ARm_200x200.jpg

cut.jpg

MAPLE LEAFS (28-37-11) at SABRES (31-35-11)

THU MAR 31, 2016 @ 7:00 PM ET

TV: MSG-B/BELL TV

NHL.com Game Preview: Maple Leafs look to keep up recent success - Toronto has won four of six; Buffalo victorious in two straight at home

Season series: he Buffalo Sabres have defeated the Toronto Maple Leafs in two of three games this season. The Sabres won 2-1 in a shootout at home Oct. 21 and 4-3 in a shootout in Toronto March 7. The Maple Leafs won 4-1 in Toronto on March 19. Sabres forward Evander Kane has two goals and an assist and goalie Chad Johnson is 2-1-0 with a .909 save percentage. Maple Leafs forward PA Parenteau has a goal and two assists.

Sabres Digital Press Box Game Preview

CURRENT INJURIES – (Man Games Lost: 335)

Player (injury, first game missed) – total games missed
Cody McCormick (blood clot, Oct. 8; injured reserve) – 77 games
Tyler Ennis (upper body, Dec. 31; injured reserve) – 40 games
Cody Franson (neck, Feb. 21) – 18 games
Jason Kasdorf (lower body, March 16) – 7 games
Robin Lehner (ankle, March 18) – 6 games
Evander Kane (upper body, March 29) – 1 game

TRANSACTIONS IN PAST 7 DAYS
3/25: Signed F Eric Cornel to an entry-level contract

UPCOMING GAMES
Saturday, April 2: Buffalo at NY Rangers, 7 p.m.
Tuesday, April 5: Buffalo at New Jersey, 7 p.m.
Friday, April 8: Columbus at Buffalo, 7 p.m.
Saturday, April 9: Buffalo at NY Islanders, 7:30 p.m.

TONIGHT’S GAME

MAPLE LEAFS at SABRES
This is the fourth and final meeting between the Sabres and Maple Leafs this season.
Last meeting: Toronto defeated Buffalo, 4-1, in Toronto on March 19
The Sabres are 5-2-3 in their last 10 games vs. the Maple Leafs; 9-0-1 at home
This is the 201st game all-time between Buffalo and Toronto; Buffalo has a 110-64-26 series record.
The Sabres are 67-25-8 at home against the Maple Leafs all-time.

Morning Skate: March 31, 2016 from 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM at First Niagara Center

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

BuffaloSabres

NEWS: Robin Lehner undergoes successful season-ending surgery. Details: http://bufsabres.co/sxgI8Z

Ce0tZXoWwAAerXj.jpg

How is it known that the surgery was successful so soon after the cut? On the surface the surgery could go very well but the results still could be questionable.

I'm just wondering if he being so big is a factor in him being injury prone? Not trading Chad Johnson has worked out very well.

How is it known that the surgery was successful so soon after the cut? On the surface the surgery could go very well but the results still could be questionable.

I'm just wondering if he being so big is a factor in him being injury prone? Not trading Chad Johnson has worked out very well.

They may have meant the surgery was successful because it means we don't have to watch this guy play anymore this year.

Great game one game, 7 goals in the next. Maybe the rest will help him be ready for next year.

Using the word "successful" probably in the sense that everything went as planned during the surgery. From a surgery standpoint, that's how it reads to me. He didn't die, surgery went as planned w/no glitches. Successful. We shall see if that sucess equates to the ice... Next year. Edited by ExiledInIllinois

@Sportsnet

Duncan Keith offered an in-person hearing for hitting Charlie Coyle with a high stick. http://sprtsnt.ca/1q2L85H

Ce0R0_DUYAASvFq.jpg

AlarmingUnitedAfricanmolesnake.gif

Pretty Bush league. Keith knew what he was doing there. Throw a 10 game on him to penalize him into the playoffs.

Using the word "successful" probably in the sense that everything went as planned during the surgery. From a surgery standpoint, that's how it reads to me. He didn't die, surgery went as planned w/no glitches. Successful. We shall see if that sucess equates to the ice... Next year.

I'm not a Dr. But that explanation seems logical enough

Caught a few minutes of GR this morning. Jeremy was asking what do we want the outcome of the game to be tonight?

If the Leafs win, they pass 3 teams...Wow 3 teams!!!

With a few more wins, they could be picking like 7th or 8th!!!!!