Sabres and NHL 2015-16

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@WGR550

Sabres' McCabe is ahead of schedule http://bit.ly/1PjTy22

Sunrise, FL (WGR 550) -- Many felt Jake McCabe still needed some seasoning and would wind up in Rochester. After a really good training camp, the young defenseman sat out the first game, played one in Rochester and then came back and played against Columbus.

In that game he was paired with Mark Pysyk, but only played 12:27. McCabe enjoys being paired with Pysyk, “He is such a calm defenseman, it’s his demeanor out there, he’s super steady and will make the right play and you know he’ll be in the right spot when you need him, so it’s a lot of communication and it’s definitely a lot easier when you know someone.” McCabe and Pysyk played together last year in Rochester.

OK I know I am so late to this but WGR550 was talking about how amazing Eichels last goal was and how it will always be remembered.

Can someone either post a link to the video or explain to me the goal?

Thanks!

CBF

Take a look.

@BuffaloSabres

Gionta will make his season debut tonight. "You get your captain back, that means a lot to your team." http://bufsabres.co/pEJ2eo

#BUFvsFLA

PROJECTED LINEUP

90 Ryan O’Reilly -- 28 Zemgus Girgensons -- 63 Tyler Ennis
9 Evander Kane -- 15 Jack Eichel -- 12 Brian Gionta
26 Matt Moulson -- 22 Johan Larsson/23 Sam Reinhart -- 88 Jamie McGinn
44 Nicolas Deslauriers -- 17 David Legwand -- 82 Marcus Foligno

4 Josh Gorges -- 55 Rasmus Ristolainen
6 Mike Weber -- 46 Cody Franson
29 Jake McCabe -- 3 Mark Pysyk

31 Chad Johnson
50 Nathan Lieuwen

Wow that was awesome

I know its so early but I honestly feel that Eichel is going to have the better career than McDavid

CBF

The second angle it shows the play is even more impressive. I have a serious man crush on eichel. I havent been this excited about a buffalo sports athlete ever. He is making plays like that as an 18yr old in his third ever game. Un real.

Damn what is the crowd at the Florida game? 5,000?

Freaking Jagr scores now. What is he 70?

it seriously looks like 1 in 10 seats has a person sitting in it. Pathetic.

Seriously I just realized why I am enjoying this team so much. No pressure. I have no expectations for this team and im just excited to watch the young guys learn and develop.

I have been trying to find podcasts or these types of things on 1270. The website is sooo busy, I can't find anything, even when looking in the podcast section. I've sent questions to them with no answers.

How do you get to this?

From here: http://www.sportsradio1270.com/

Look under TRENDING ON THE FAN and you'll see Rich Gaenzler Show Audio MM/DD/YY. Click on any days' audio that you're interested in and you'll see individual links with name of the guest for download or to listen online.

From here: http://www.sportsradio1270.com/

Look under TRENDING ON THE FAN and you'll see Rich Gaenzler Show Audio MM/DD/YY. Click on any days' audio that you're interested in and you'll see individual links with name of the guest for download or to listen online.

Great - thanks! I don't know what I was doing wrong. They're not on itunes, are they? Or, maybe you know the answer to this - the thing I love about itunes is being able to start up where you left off. Is there a way to do that if you download these or just listen to the links?

Was anyone else shocked when McCabe was on the ice 5-3? Then he gets a goal? Must say was not expecting him to be a breakout guy...hope i was wrong. He looked great last night.

Sabres are close..that's a good squad they played last night...and in all honesty where i think the Sabres will be next year.

Eichel-Kane going to just awesome to watch all year ...have a feeling Kane is going to on a goal scoring binge as soon as the damn breaks.

Edited by plenzmd1

The second angle it shows the play is even more impressive. I have a serious man crush on eichel. I havent been this excited about a buffalo sports athlete ever. He is making plays like that as an 18yr old in his third ever game. Un real.

I agree the kid is amazing and as much as I like to see a fellow Canadian like McDavid succeed but Edmonton has a way of limiting promising players careers

case in point....

Taylor Hall

Nail Yakapov

Ryan Nudgent-Hopkins

CBF