Bills vs. Pats...hypothetical scenario

QB Bills

Which Pats game would you rather the Bills win?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Simple question...if the Bills can only win one of the two games against the Pats this year, which one would you prefer?

• Week 2 at home - get off to a 2-0 start
    • Week 11 in Foxboro on Monday night - depending on standings, could be a huge win on a big stage

Obviously it'd be great if they won both. And I think the Bills can. But which game do you think would be bigger? I think a win on Monday night in the second half of the season in Foxboro would be huge. Bigger than this Sunday. It's the game I've been looking forward to most since the schedule came out. Of course, it all depends on the standings at the time, but I'm assuming we are close to them at that point.

I would change my vote to

Week 11 in Foxboro on Monday night

- Only IF it either (a) gave the Bills the AFCE crown or (b) knocked the Cheaters out of the playoffs.

My true preference would be for the Bills to sweep the Cheaters.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

This week. Open up with a strong record and the Week 11 game could be much less important. It's not likely, but you may have a 3 game lead by then. You don't want to be behind the 8-ball.

A 3 game lead on the Cheaters by week 11 ?

Come to think about it..... Pass the bong this way and lets party!

@ Bills - L, Jags - W, @ Cowpokes - L, @ Colts - W, NYETS - W, Dullfins - W, @ Giants - W, Bills

Cheaters - W, @ Dullfins - W, GiAnts - W, @ Mariotaville (Tenny) - W, Bungles - W, @ Jag in London - W, @ NYETS - W, @ Cheaters

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

A 3 game lead on the Cheaters by week 11?

Pass the bong this way.

not saying that it is likely but the Bills COULD possibly only have 1 or 2 losses at that point. The schedule opens up after Miami (and then gets hard again). You will be up 1 with a win. It isn't impossible to me to think that the Pats could lose 3 of the following: at Cowboys, at Colts, Miami and at Giants. If they do they are a 4 loss team when we meet in late November. Again, not likely but not impossible.

No team in sports would rather win a game more than half of a season away vs. now. You have no idea if that game will even matter. It likely will but who knows what happens to either team between now and then.

not saying that it is likely but the Bills COULD possibly only have 1 or 2 losses at that point. The schedule opens up after Miami (and then gets hard again). You will be up 1 with a win. It isn't impossible to me to think that the Pats could lose 3 of the following: at Cowboys, at Colts, Miami and at Giants. If they do they are a 4 loss team when we meet in late November. Again, not likely but not impossible.

No team in sports would rather win a game more than half of a season away vs. now. You have no idea if that game will even matter. It likely will but who knows what happens to either team between now and then.

At first I thought it couldn't be possible but through Bills colored sun glasses , the Bills could be up 3 games

see edit

I realize my last response wasn't very clear. Let's try this:

Phrasing.

God i love Family Guy. I only watch it when my boys are over the house, but my sons, and their friends will literally watch 5 episodes in a row.

I get the point. How about we win both? selfishly I want to win this week as my boys and I are flying up fro the game and the experience to be in the Ralph with a Bills win over the Pats will be something they never forget.

we aren't winning in NE. they already bugged the locker room in preparation and put surveillance cameras in the urinals. i'll take the win this week and get off to a hot start. 9-0 like the guy on NFL network with no neck predicted

At first I thought it couldn't be possible but through Bills colored sun glasses , the Bills could be up 3 games

see edit

Yeah, our schedule isn't too bad after we go to Miami (a game that I think we lose). It is possible if we win this week that we go to New England on Monday Night at 8-1!! I don't want to be too overly confident but I think that we should sweep October and see us splitting with the Dolphins. The schedule gets tough again in mid November through mid December. Get this one under our belts and see what happens from there.

What I really want is to beat the Pats** three times this year, including a win at home in the playoffs. :thumbsup:

Since we're playing would you rather, I would rather win now, because losing now could equate to the Pats** unleashing the perfect game plan to beat us for the whole league to copy. It's better if that happens later in the year so fewer teams can benefit from it.

FP