Interesting stat from Sunday's game...

Tim Tindale

Disguised Pressure of Brady with 4 or 5 rushers along with disruptiing the timing of Gronk, Edelman, et al with jams and tight coverage.

Nothing personal here but I do quite enjoy when people come here with "our defensive strategy should be rush the passer creatively, cover his receivers well... And maybe even stop the run too!

I eagerly await the first "drop 8, including a lineman, into kind of timid/loose zone coverages that still leave a lot of space and just kind of see what happens"

Nothing personal here but I do quite enjoy when people come here with "our defensive strategy should be rush the passer creatively, cover his receivers well... And maybe even stop the run too!

I eagerly await the first "drop 8, including a lineman, into kind of timid/loose zone coverages that still leave a lot of space and just kind of see what happens"

Okay. Get no pressure and let receivers run freely with no coverage. Worked pretty well for the Steelers. :thumbsup:

Disguised Pressure of Brady with 4 or 5 rushers along with disruptiing the timing of Gronk, Edelman, et al with jams and tight coverage.

This is the formula to beat the pats. Brady and Co offense predicated on timing routes getting the ball out quick neutralizing a pass rush/blitz. They are the best in the business at it like it or not. The receivers including Gronk need to be hit or chipped at the line with press cover period. Let Dareus and KW work from up the gut for just 1 more second and it will be a long day for Tommy Boy. I know it's easier said than done but we must avoid the traffic from the edge because they will pick us all game to free up edelman especially in bunch formation. I bet Rex will have them ready for Sunday.

Damn this is gonna be a great game!

Rex didn't just blitz but he took away the underneath route a lot of the game. That's what they need to do against Brady to succeed. That and stop gronk and account for the picks off the line.

This Edited by BeefCurtns