McCoy whiffs on pass protection

Rubes

Joe Buscaglia

@JoeBuscaglia

This throw by #Bills QB Tyrod Taylor is the one that defined his game vs the Colts for me. This is on 3rd-and-8. pic.twitter.com/e9z3cUk1iW

A link to the video on twitter.

Great throw by Tyrod as he takes a shot. Why does he take a shot? Because McCoy whiffs completely on the blitzing safety, instead driving his shoulder directly into Incognito.

Not that it means anything, I just thought it was amusing to see him completely miss like that. Of course, that could haunt us in the future if he keeps that up.

Joe Buscaglia

@JoeBuscaglia

This throw by #Bills QB Tyrod Taylor is the one that defined his game vs the Colts for me. This is on 3rd-and-8. pic.twitter.com/e9z3cUk1iW

A link to the video on twitter.

Great throw by Tyrod as he takes a shot. Why does he take a shot? Because McCoy whiffs completely on the blitzing safety, instead driving his shoulder directly into Incognito.

Not that it means anything, I just thought it was amusing to see him completely miss like that. Of course, that could haunt us in the future if he keeps that up.

While he whiffed, he Also obstructed his path, forced his to turn his shoulders slow down and lose his balance enough to allow the pass to get off, AND allow the hit on tryod to be so minimal it didn't even knock him down. It wasn't perfect, but the job got done. Great freaking throw.

fred has never missed a block.

sometimes he swaps jerseys with a lineman just to block for fun. unfortunately, kujo wearing 22 has ruined freds good name, showing no burst out of the backfield on these occasions.

Are you suggesting it's Kujo's fault Fred got cut?

I heard that Fred missed a block once on purpose, just to see what it felt like. He was so distraught with what he'd done that he ran as fast as he could around the equator, counter to the rotation of the earth, until he was able to rescue Lois Lane from her car that had been buried in the San Andreas fault.

Edited by transient

Are you suggesting it's Kujo's fault Fred got cut?

I heard that Fred missed a block once on purpose, just the see what it felt like. He was so distraught with what he'd done that he ran as fast as he could around the equator, counter to the rotation of the earth, until he was able to rescue Lois Lane from her car that had been buried in the San Andreas fault.

Fred's the most interesting RB in the world.