Bills Fans...Always Willing to Lend a Helping Hand

LB3

Move over girl who "worked" for a Kiko jersey, you've got some competition...

http://www.brobible.com/sports/article/bills-fan-hjob-boyfriend-beers/

Any of you guys that went to the game with the gf sit next to a guy with face paint. :lol:

Nobody has hit on why this is fake? Let me explain using Occum's Shaver:

Is it more likely that a broad or a dude pretending to be a broad would post this as a fake or that this chick is turned on by a guy with stamina so limited that he can't hold out until the beer gets back?

Its fake.

No girl wants to do it twice.

Let alone take out and ad to find the person

CBF

Do you mean no girl wants to do it twice with you or in general?

Because in my experience they want to do it lots of times and they are even willing to pay boo coo $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

In the case of this thread's topic, I'm not sure why she'd want to be with a guy that has so little stamina. I'm sure the wives of the people on this board could explain.

it's not like either one had much time, the beer lines are pretty close by...i also think this is very fake, and if it isn't i envision the scene from animal house where otter get's lured to the hotel room and gets the crap beat out of him

Do you mean no girl wants to do it twice with you or in general?

Because in my experience they want to do it lots of times and they are even willing to pay boo coo $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

In the case of this thread's topic, I'm not sure why she'd want to be with a guy that has so little stamina. I'm sure the wives of the people on this board could explain.

it's not like either one had much time, the beer lines are pretty close by...i also think this is very fake, and if it isn't i envision the scene from animal house where otter get's lured to the hotel room and gets the crap beat out of him

Actually that would be frickin' awesome if it was posted by the chicks boyfriend who saw what was going on.