Rex vs Pats* offense

YoloinOhio

This article is from the end of last year, so doesn't include anything about Bills personnel. Still interesting.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4774634/rex-has-held-his-own-against-pats-offense

In the 94 regular-season games the Patriots have played since the start of 2009, Brady & Co. failed to score at least 14 points just three times. Two of those -- Week 2 of 2009 in East Rutherford and Week 2 last season at Gillette Stadium -- came against Ryan's Jets.

Very interesting numbers, but it doesn't say HOW Ryan has done it, which I would love to hear about. And let's not forget that even the last couple years, the Nyets have had a lot of talented defenders--not that the Bills don't too, of course.

These stats were collected right before Rex lost 17-16 with a Brady QBR of 51 in December

I would be interested to see how Brady did vs Ryan's Ravens defenses--not very well, I'm guessing.

Very interesting numbers, but it doesn't say HOW Ryan has done it, which I would love to hear about. And let's not forget that even the last couple years, the Nyets have had a lot of talented defenders--not that the Bills don't too, of course.

I would be interested to see how Brady did vs Ryan's Ravens defenses--not very well, I'm guessing.

They've had a good/great backfield but Rex has never had the defensive arsenal in NY that he does here, save perhaps his Ravens squads.

i just looked up the game from the year Pats* went undefeated in the regular season. Pats won but looked far from great. Brady was 18-38 and needed a FG to win over a not good Ravens team (Kyle Boller was QB) Edited by YoloinOhio