Getting some national love

SUNTANBILLSFAN

Trent Dilfer, a much better QB analyst than a SB winning QB, said last night -referring to 'knee-jerk Monday' the one team to come out of Week 1 with real promise is the Bills, He's known about Tyrod since he was drafted by B'more and knows he's for real. The team has an embarrassment of riches everywhere.

I just heard that. All of my non-Bills fan friends/family are texting me saying "go get the cheaters." It's like this game is for all of America. Lol

Yep... This weekend it is America vs. The Cheating New England Patriots..... Everybody, who isn't an as***** is rooting for Buffalo this week.

And if the Bills play well and come away with the win, they will be the new darlings of the NFL (at least temporarily). And they will win over a lot of new fans across the nation.

Edited by PolishDave

Trent Dilfer, a much better QB analyst than a SB winning QB, said last night -referring to 'knee-jerk Monday' the one team to come out of Week 1 with real promise is the Bills, He's known about Tyrod since he was drafted by B'more and knows he's for real. The team has an embarrassment of riches everywhere.

I know we all tend to get carried away with what this or that announcer has to say, but I agree with you that Dilfer generally offers even-keeled analysis. Of course, he did also say "you can not lose games consistently and expect to win" or something like that last night.

What struck me watching Taylor on Sunday is that he has that "calm" about him. This isn't a wide-eyed rookie or bench-warmer getting a chance to play. He has been preparing for the moment and it is not bigger than he is.

We don't know precisely what Belichick will throw at him this Sunday, but I'm confident he will have prepared as well as he possibly can.

I just wonder what the vibe around the team would be if we had this exact same roster, but St. Doug was the coach?

I'm not so much trying to re-hash how bad Marrone was again, but man what a difference a coach makes.

Rex is just in his glory right now. For the first time in so long our guys expect to not just win, but win and beat the living hell out of the other team. Confidence is so important in this game. I keep pinching myself asking if this is real. The Bills are talented, well coached, tough and expecting to crush whoever they play. Is this real?

Golic and Greeny are all over us in a great way actually heard Greeny say if I had a mulligan I'd pick the bills to win more than 9 and 7 and a wild card! Now we can't have a let down on Brady and the cheaters.

Cool down now. Around these parts, we like to fly under the radar and we love when the national media ignores us and writes us off. We hate it when the team is praised so stop it already.

if we lose it will be the "same old Bills" so as fast as people are jumping on the wagon they might jump off next week

i think it depends on how we lose. Losing to the SB champs in a hard fought, close game isn't too bad. I think if they lose to a bad team it would be "same old bills"

We're gonna beat the Pats. New England's OL looked downright bad at times against the Steelers. Dion Lewis will not be running through us like that. I also trust Rex knows how to at least neutralize Gronk a little bit.

Oh yeah, Dareus is back. Uh ohhhhh, he's a baddd mann.