Anyone notice the visors??

USMCBillsFan

I saw Jerome Bettis being interviewed earlier this week and he was wearing a Bills visor and just now after the touchdown Hines Ward put on a Bills visor. I know these guys wear all kinds of stuff at the probowl but thought it was interesting that so many Steelers are wearing Bills gear.

I saw Jerome Bettis being interviewed earlier this week and he was wearing a Bills visor and just now after the touchdown Hines Ward put on a Bills visor. I know these guys wear all kinds of stuff at the probowl but thought it was interesting that so many Steelers are wearing Bills gear.

237923[/snapback]

Actually Wards was a probowl visor. My bad.... Bettis did have a Bills one on though.

I would be cautious to speculate on this. I saw Ed Reed yesterday wearing a Chargers visor. So this thing with Bettis may mean nothing.

I understand that Bettis would be a good pick-up, but why not go with someone younger? Ron Dayne is an UFA, he's played sparingly throughout his career, why not give him a shot?

I would be cautious to speculate on this. I saw Ed Reed yesterday wearing a Chargers visor. So this thing with Bettis may mean nothing.

I understand that Bettis would be a good pick-up, but why not go with someone younger? Ron Dayne is an UFA, he's played sparingly throughout his career, why not give him a shot?

237957[/snapback]

Watching Ron Dayne chunk his way down the field in a Bills uniform might make my brain explode...being in the Albany area, I get the crappy NY Giants TV games and Ron Dayne was downright sad the last few years.

237957[/snapback]

I would take a 90 year old Bettis, than Dayne at any age.

Not to wax nostlagic, but I'm getting the fuzzies about the prospect of Rosey Leaks & Larry Kinnebrew being reincarnated in the Bills' backfield. Tell me that 3rd & 1s wouldn't be automatic with Bettis in the lineup?