Throwback logo/unis should be full-time

LA Grant

Like Kelly said, with unis it's personal. My problem isn't with a charging Buffalo. It's with the TERRIBLE execution. Charging lines are, typically, multiple and thin. Not one giant ribbon. I admit isn't isn't quite as USFL as the Pats* logo, but it's pretty bad, IMO.

This is my feeling on it as well. Aside from being really used to it, it's a weird design. Also the stripe/ribbon cutting the bison in half from the horn is confusing. Makes it kind of look more like a wing than a buffalo.

AFC East would rival the NFC East and NFC North as best looking division if Bills & Pats went back to their classic logos. Right now they're just a bit ahead of the Southern divisions, aesthetically, imo.

Hey, old guys, we like the charging buff! I know Jack Kemp won some games with the standing red blob god rest his soul, but it's 2015 and we chargin :P

there's good and then there's not. the red bison is old and new at the same time. the ribboned cow is just weak, design wise and aesthetically.. i vote for today's uni's.

but no, the old pats* logo is sorry. wouldn't mind seeing them take it back but they'd be stupid to. they're not stupid.

Edited by birdog1960