Throwback logo/unis should be full-time

LA Grant

Riding high off the DECISIVE victory today, here's another aspect of positivity: The Bills all-white throwback uniforms with the standing bison logo look AWESOME. All the sideline gear with the red bison looked great, too.

Am I the only one who thinks these should be the full-time uniforms & logo next year?? They look incredibly iconic and aesthetically pleasing.

Obviously the charging bison with the stripe has been around longer, BUT, the standing red bison is also the logo of the only Championship Bills squads, so there's reason enough. Last year we lit up Miami in these uniforms, too. I don't dislike the charging bison, I just think the classic logo looks better, just purely aesthetically. Symbolically, it would also kind of mark a new visual direction for the Pegula Bills.

The snow white-on-white should be the home uniforms and blue for the road with the red bison helmet logo.

Unis are always a personal preference and there is no right or wrong answer.

My personal favorite unis are the white throwbacks with the red Buffalo they wore today. Love that look.

Agreed. I'm not overly concerned about unis. But those today (especially the helmets) are my favorite.

No. Charging Buffalo is our logo.

Unfortunately, yes. Buffalo wearing a ribbon, is our logo. (I know it's supposed to look like a charging Buffalo, but only the worst graphic artist ever would think it does.)

Unfortunately, yes. Buffalo wearing a ribbon, is our logo. (I know it's supposed to look like a charging Buffalo, but only the worst graphic artist ever would think it does.)

Hey, old guys, we like the charging buff! I know Jack Kemp won some games with the standing red blob god rest his soul, but it's 2015 and we chargin :P

Hey, old guys, we like the charging buff! I know Jack Kemp won some games with the standing red blob god rest his soul, but it's 2015 and we chargin :P

Like Kelly said, with unis it's personal. My problem isn't with a charging Buffalo. It's with the TERRIBLE execution. Charging lines are, typically, multiple and thin. Not one giant ribbon. I admit isn't isn't quite as USFL as the Pats* logo, but it's pretty bad, IMO.

Like Kelly said, with unis it's personal. My problem isn't with a charging Buffalo. It's with the TERRIBLE execution. Charging lines are, typically, multiple and thin. Not one giant ribbon. I admit isn't isn't quite as USFL as the Pats* logo, but it's pretty bad, IMO.

Heresy I say!

Here's a novel idea (sort of)--how about becoming the Oregon Ducks of the NFL and switch it up every week? With the NFL being a $ machine masquerading as a sports league, only a matter of time before they figure out new ways to monetize the unis and that might do it....