Its the Beeyews

dib

I don't think Wilcots is a horrible announcer, he just has a strange, um, accent? I can overlook it.

He's better than Tasker.

I always wonder how Tasker is in a non-Bills game. He seems to go out of his way to make sure he's not accused of having a pro-Buffalo bias.

I always wonder how Tasker is in a non-Bills game. He seems to go out of his way to make sure he's not accused of having a pro-Buffalo bias.

My issue with Tasker has nothing to do with bias of any kind. It's that he SUCKS as a football commentator. He is simply freaking wrong too many times. Way too many mistakes (rarely corrected) when noting down, distance, players involved with the play, penalty details/description. You'd think the guy never even played football.

Hall of Fame player. Hall of Shame announcer.

IMO, of course. :rolleyes:

I didn't realize he was working the game. Toward the end of the game, I turned around to look at the press box and saw someone who I thought was Wilcots, but was a little too far away to tell for certain. I thought it might not be him because the box was totally open to the elements, and it was showering a bit at that point, so I couldn't imagine they would be telecasting live while open to the noise and rain. But what do I know...