Report: Pagano could be out in Indy if doesn't make the SB

YoloinOhio

I hate to re-quote Denny Green but the Colts are who we thought they were. A lot of people have been crowning their asses over the summer but they are who we thought they were. They are soft.

The difference between this and the 9ers a year ago is the 9ers were playing in a tough division. The Colts are playing in a powder puff division. Hell I think we would go 13-3 or something if we were in the AFC South. Feast away on Jacksonville and Tennessee boys. This is not a Superbowl team.

Edited by GunnerBill

I hate to re-quote Denny Green but the Colts are who we thought they were. A lot of people have been crowning their asses over the summer but they are who we thought they were. They are soft.

The difference between this and the 9ers a year ago is the 9ers were playing in a tough division. The Colts are playing in a powder puff decision. Hell I think we would go 13-3 or something if we were in the AFC South. Feast away on Jacksonville and Tennessee boys. This is not a Superbowl team.

The Colts have been a soft/finesse team for a long time. Manning was good enough, in his prime, to overcome it and win a super bowl. Lucks not there yet and neither is the talent on the Colts.

I think the Colts sweep the AFC south and go 12-4. If they get home field advantage throughout the playoffs, they could go to the SB. They have started out 0-1 Almost every year since Luck has been there.

Their DL was a little better than I thought. But their defense as a whole looked overmatched by Bills speed on offense. Andre Johnson looks about done. Gore will be on a pitch count all year so not sure how much he will really help.

Playing in pouring rain and wind against one of the best defenses in the league, with an offense where you have to throw 49 times , is not going to be successful.,

Edited by YoloinOhio

I think the Colts sweep the AFC south and go 12-4. If they get home field advantage throughout the playoffs, they could go to the SB. They have started out 0-1 Almost every year since Luck has been there.

Their DL was a little better than I thought. But their defense as a whole looked overmatched by Bills speed on offense. Andre Johnson looks about done. Gore will be on a pitch count all year so not sure how much he will really help.

Playing in pouring rain and wind against one of the best defenses in the league, with an offense where you have to throw 49 times , is not going to be successful.,

I don't believe that even on their own field they would beat a battle hardened New England or Baltimore in the play-offs. Or even us... if we are lucky enough to make it that far. I'd give us a shot going into Indi in the post-season.

I agree they will win the AFC South. It is terrible. I had thought the Texans might be better but man they looked bad yesterday..... took them 3 quarters to get into a Quarterback controversy.