Eichel is the real deal!

Rubes

damn..what a great weekend! Safe travels home.

I will be there next week...if only could make em all :cry:

No kidding! Wish I could be there next week as well. If the Bills can find a way to win, the Ralph is going to go completely insane.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BuffaloSabres

1f6a8.png1f6a8.png1f6a8.pngJACK EICHEL WINS IT1f6a8.png1f6a8.png#ProspectsChallenge https://vine.co/v/eFYepLBjiaW

MellowApprehensiveBalloonfish.gif

@BuffaloSabres

Eichel: That was obviously good hockey. It was nice to win. A really good stepping stone for us. #ProspectsChallenge

Brycen Martin says of Eichel: Such an exceptional talent. He just brings this energy to the ice, to the rink every day. #ProspectsChallenge

Also made it to Saturday game. Great time for me and my boy. Sabres kids were in a different gear than the Devils for the first two periods. The future is bright.

Man, you got that right. The Devils players just didn't seem like the same level of competition. Never really provided much of a threat.

I don't think it's Rodriguez in the pic, though.

Samson, Moulson, Donovan, Eichel

Swap Reinhart and Donovan and you've got their order in the picture. I'll take your word that it's Donovan since I don't have the slightest clue on that one.

Swap Reinhart and Donovan and you've got their order in the picture. I'll take your word that it's Donovan since I don't have the slightest clue on that one.

That's what was posted on twittersphere. Does the pic match?

Edited by GG

That's what was posted on twittersphere. Does the pic match?

I was actually amazed by the possibility that you identified him on your own, see as how most Sabre fans will never have any clue what Donovan looks like. :lol:

It's kind of funny though. Looking at that picture, I would have guessed that he was one of the younger of the 4 guys as opposed to a 25 year old posing with a pair of teenagers.