Most Relaxing Radio Voice Ever

BringBackFergy

I listen to WGR550 and ESPN via internet radio (I live 5 hours from Buffalo so it keeps me in touch with local sports in WNY). They usually have this tech talk commercial from Larry Magid (CBS Radio) and I find his voice to be smooth, soothing and inviting. There's little doubt how he got his radio gig.

#silkysmoothvoice

I listen to WGR550 and ESPN via internet radio (I live 5 hours from Buffalo so it keeps me in touch with local sports in WNY). They usually have this tech talk commercial from Larry Magid (CBS Radio) and I find his voice to be smooth, soothing and inviting. There's little doubt how he got his radio gig.

#silkysmoothvoice

really ? his voice has the nerd lisp , no thanks . Sounds like Rick Steves, who does European travels on PBS

This guy is THE VOICE!! Ken Nordine.

A little too gruff

now this is the voice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RimEGS5XCs

I don't know Promo...did you even listen to Larry Magid? Just sooooo relaxing.

I must be missing the joke. That lisp is awful.

Charles Osgood has a great relaxing voice. But my favorite is Vin Scully. He even makes a brawl sounds like a peaceful walk in the park:

Charles Osgood has a great relaxing voice. But my favorite is Vin Scully. He even makes a brawl sounds like a peaceful walk in the park:

I definitely need to announce sarcasm when starting threads. :). When those "Tech Talk" updates come on I can't lower the volume quick enough. How he landed a job in radio is beyond me.

Charles Osgood...now that IS a radio voice.

I definitely need to announce sarcasm when starting threads. :). When those "Tech Talk" updates come on I can't lower the volume quick enough. How he landed a job in radio is beyond me.

Charles Osgood...now that IS a radio voice.

Ok...that's what I thought. The second attempt to lure someone in had me confused! :lol:

Funny were in town for this 2 game homestand and he is playing in a club this week. Someone got tickets I said i cannot stand his voice i don't want to go. but was told his live act is pretty funny so Friday nitght I guess I will find out.

Report back - I bet he's good. I used to think the same thing as you, and just avoided him, but I've heard him on a number of podcasts, etc. in recent years, and he's been really funny.

I was coming in to say the exact same thing. He's amazing.