Heath Evans predicts Bills to win SB

BADOLBILZ

He predicted Bills over Vikings on their preseason SB prediction segment.

I didn't see it in any other thread and was just wondering why we need a thread for John Clayton suggesting the Bills could lose the first two games....against the generally accepted best two teams in the AFC...and none for a national media member predicting the Bills to go to and win a SB.

Did I miss the mention or is it another case of TSW's "optimists gotta' hate" mentality? :lol:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted this last night and was told it was a segment for their wacky predictions. I fat fingered a reply on my mobile and accidently deleted the thread. I didn't see the whole segment so I can't say for sure how serious he was about it.

He predicted Bills over Vikings on their preseason SB prediction segment.

I didn't see it in any other thread and was just wondering why we need a thread for John Clayton suggesting the Bills could lose the first two games....against the generally accepted best two teams in the AFC...and none for a national media member predicting the Bills to go to and win a SB.

Did I miss the mention or is it another case of TSW's "optimists gotta' hate" mentality? :lol:

Badol, if the Bills are in the SB I don't know what I would do. I will either dip into my pockets and host a LAVISH party, go to WNY and watch the game, or watch it in complete solitude.

That's messed up, no? :)

Bills over Vikings?

I'm all for the "sleeper" picks, but those are two...improbable teams to match up in the SB. Mainly saying that about the Vikings, of course

Evans has been all over the Bills for some time now. Vikings mirror the Bills in some ways and AD was the most dominant player in the NFL. The thought is that the Packers, Bears and Lions will all be vulnerable defensively this year....particularly against the run.....and Zimmer has a lot of talent on D to allow them to grind out games.

Evans has been all over the Bills for some time now. Vikings mirror the Bills in some ways and AD was the most dominant player in the NFL. The thought is that the Packers, Bears and Lions will all be vulnerable defensively this year....particularly against the run.....and Zimmer has a lot of talent on D to allow them to grind out games.

Still have to win those playoff games too. Both long shots but if picking total sleepers you could do worse.

Vegas Odds:

Vikings to SB: 15/1

Bills to SB: 20/1

If you think Vikings/Bills SB is probable, then you should lay down some cash and you could make some serious money

Unlikely, but almost entirely because of unproven QB's. Otherwise, best rosters in their respective divisions. If the Seahawks hand the ball off to Lynch then the last 3 SB's would have been won by QB's of modest regular season production leading running based offenses opposite of great defenses.

Badol, if the Bills are in the SB I don't know what I would do. I will either dip into my pockets and host a LAVISH party, go to WNY and watch the game, or watch it in complete solitude.

That's messed up, no? :)

It's funny, I've often wondered what I'd do. I'm trending towards complete solitude.

people seem high on the Vikings this season... I saw last night on NFL Network that most of the analysts had the Vikings in the NFC's top 5

Because everyone's expecting a break-out season for Bridgewater. Combine that with a healthy Peterson and a good defense....watch out.

Still have to win those playoff games too. Both long shots but if picking total sleepers you could do worse.

I can see the Bills beating Baltimore and then Pittsburgh at OP to move on to a SB.

And while I don't see them coming out of a wildcard scenario the reality is that defense and ST's travel well.

The AFC is loaded but the unless Darby gets lit ablaze the Bills should have the best D in the AFC and the schedule falls favorably.