The League

LB3

The last couple of seasons of The League were enjoyable but had a noticable dip in quality the last couple of seasons. But considering that this is the final season and the debut was strong I think it will be a great final season. Always liked the show, very excited for fantasy football.

Final season starts tonight on FXX. Hopefully this can become a thread for the show and fantasy football talk. Anyone else watching?

Sad to see it go as it's been funnier than Always Sunny in Philly for years. The Lynch joke was tongue in cheek humor at it's best. Raffi emerging from the port a potty had me going too.

Sad to see it go as it's been funnier than Always Sunny in Philly for years. The Lynch joke was tongue in cheek humor at it's best. Raffi emerging from the port a potty had me going too.

I didn't like Raffi at first but he has grown on me a ton. The League has gotten better the longer it's gone on. It sucks it's the last season, but I think the actors are kind of over the show. I saw Stephen Rannazzisi (Kevin) at a comedy club in Syracuse this past spring and he hinted that it's sometimes tough being every FF player's wet dream to meet and talk FF with, especially when they aren't nearly as into football as their characters.

It's Always Sunny is still a great watch IMO.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall