Patriots C Bryan Stork put on short-term IR

YoloinOhio

It was around 18 months. It's rare but not unheard of. Most cases last a few weeks at most.

I didn't lose consciousness and the intial symptoms weren't terrible. Got progressively worse and lingered for well over a year. It was more annoying than anything else after a while.

Damn. How they affect people seems random. At least, no one's determined a common variable.

My initial conditions were horrible. Dizziness, hallucinations, vomiting, worst headache I could ever imagine...but the lingering symptoms only lasted a week or two. I played a soccer game within a week, which probably wasn't smart, but we had no clue.

Damn. How they affect people seems random. At least, no one's determined a common variable.

My initial conditions were horrible. Dizziness, hallucinations, vomiting, worst headache I could ever imagine...but the lingering symptoms only lasted a week or two. I played a soccer game within a week, which probably wasn't smart, but we had no clue.

I've had issues with headaches since I was little. Had a CAT scan when I was 9. I think that made me more vulnerable to the effects.

It really screwed up my short term memory for a while (still not great but it's better than it was). Ended up missing a whole school year because next to nothing sunk in. I still have headaches but I've not had a dizzy spell in about 11 years so I'm thankful for that.

I've had issues with headaches since I was little. Had a CAT scan when I was 9. I think that made me more vulnerable to the effects.

It really screwed up my short term memory for a while (still not great but it's better than it was). Ended up missing a whole school year because next to nothing sunk in. I still have headaches but I've not had a dizzy spell in about 11 years so I'm thankful for that.

Its amazing what us older folks have had happen to our heads when youthful and not knowing any better.

seriously.

I just recalled two major incidents when rather young, and thats not the only blows to the head, that knocked me clean out. Had blinding migraines for years and treatable depression.Never thought about it much. just figured i was raised poorly ha ha

I guess we just keep on keepin on. Guy thing ?

He was really good in F Troop.

Well done. and you have given away your age, or that you have netflix lol!

Well as Butch Cassidy said, "The fall will probably kill ya!"

I assume you have heard this, and I don't think it's ever been proven or known for sure, but the story around Hollywood is Kenney jumped off the cliff because he didn't think he was very good, even though he wrote or co-wrote two of the greatest comedies of all time, Caddyshack and Animal House, not to mention co-founder of National Lampoon.

Pretty true story from what little I know. He was a tortured soul suffering through clinical depression.

Ken was a genius and another of his brilliant works was "Bored of the Rings" a masterful parody of Tolkein's tome.

@RobtheCarter: Pats center Stork on short term IR with a concussion, don't underestimate impact on Pats offense. Could be trouble for Brady.

@MikeGiardi: Prior to his leaving the practice field August 7th, Stork had looked far and away the best of any Pats offensive lineman

Dareus drooling?

you know Dareus was already prepping his spot at the table to feast. now.........

Mine lasted about 14 years. Then I divorced the B word and took off!

In all seriousness, I wish nothing but the worst for the Pats.

I feel your pain there Captain! I endured my "symptoms" for 17. You just get tired of being a tackling dummy and standing back up and feeling woozy every time you get hit.