Week 1 "lock" to win - Now on to Week 2.

bobobonators

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i not so sure..new coach, first game as head guiy. All new D schemes and all new players. I love me some Fitz, but he had some awful awful games against the Jets.

But Fitz is not playing against the Jets :mellow:

The Jets defense is very solid - the Browns don't have a QB and they don't have any WR. This is the best matchup the Jets could possibly have week 1. Fitz is the best QB in this game and the Jets D should dominate the Browns putrid offense. And the Jets are at home.

I don't personally think the new coach argument has much weight at all.

Not my favorite matchup though. Still prefer WAS over MIA or GB over CHI

But Fitz is not playing against the Jets :mellow:

The Jets defense is very solid - the Browns don't have a QB and they don't have any WR. This is the best matchup the Jets could possibly have week 1. Fitz is the best QB in this game and the Jets D should dominate the Browns putrid offense. And the Jets are at home.

I don't personally think the new coach argument has much weight at all.

but he playing against Petine. Not saying the Jets gunna lose, just don't think its a lock. First games of the year can be mighty goofy

If you were going to drop some serious cash on one game in Week 1, which would it be?

I'm looking at the Dolphins over the Redskins or the Packers over the Bears.

I hate having to go with road teams but the Dolphins' D-line should destroy the Redskins pathetic O-line and Cousins is a turnover machine. Dolphins have the better D and the better QB. Should be a relatively easy win, despite being a home opener for the Redskins - especially due to the lack of excitement in DC for that team.

The Packers are simply head and shoulders above the Bears, who are an absolute mess. The Bears switched to a 3-4 and I don't even think they have the players for that scheme yet. Their Defense sucked last year and it should be even worse this year. Packers own the Bears.

Who else do you like?

Straight-up, Dolphins over Skins is a win-win game for me. If the Felons win, cha-ching. If the Skins win, I'm happy cause the :censored: -in Felons lose.

But if there's a spread & the Skins cover but lose, I would be extremely pissed, so no. I will often take the Felons if they are getting points & all else looks good, for the reason above

Edited by Rico

Straight-up, Dolphins over Skins is a win-win game for me. If the Felons win, cha-ching. If the Skins win, I'm happy cause the :censored: -in Felons lose.

But if there's a spread & the Skins cover but lose, I would be extremely pissed, so no. I will often take the Felons if they are getting points & all else looks good, for the reason above

LMAO..love it. :beer:

I would love it if the Jags won.

Not fully because they're playing Carolina but because I would just like to see them start 3-0, 4-0 and get all this hype. Hell, 7-0 to finish week 8 with a loss would be awesome.

Also, wouldn't be surprised to see the Redskins quietly win as Miami still comes to terms with their amazing new team and the Redskins are an afterthought.