White House going to war with Cheney

The WH has a deal in place to make his idiotic Iran plan veto-proof, but he's also a big-enough baby to cry about the Cheney boogey-man.

One thing you can say about Barry's legacy...he surpasses every president before him when it comes to being a thin-skinned butt-hurt nancyman.

The WH has a deal in place to make his idiotic Iran plan veto-proof, but he's also a big-enough baby to cry about the Cheney boogey-man.

One thing you can say about Barry's legacy...he surpasses every president before him when it comes to being a thin-skinned butt-hurt nancyman.

Anytime you can define yourself as not being Dick Cheney, its a real plus B-)

While I think the Iran Deal is horrible, I can live with it if it weren't for the provision where if Israel attacks Iran, the USA and the other P5 countries have to intervene to protect Iran.

If Obama doesn't want to sanction Iran, then at the very least, we should let the Middle East settle their own disputes and not entangle the USA.

Did you read the attached article or did you just make a comment without thinking as you usually do? Because if you read the article you'd understand the motivation.

I didn't read it. I did look at the video. How are you Greg, sure love your posts

While I think the Iran Deal is horrible, I can live with it if it weren't for the provision where if Israel attacks Iran, the USA and the other P5 countries have to intervene to protect Iran.

If Obama doesn't want to sanction Iran, then at the very least, we should let the Middle East settle their own disputes and not entangle the USA.

Oh shut up, we don't have to defend Iran

Anytime you can define yourself as not being Dick Cheney, its a real plus B-)

Actually, any time you actually have to spend money to create and distribute an argument for something you've already won, it's a lot of things...but 'a plus' isn't one of them.

Edited by LABillzFan

You are an idiot

He is so angry he doesn't need it easy or not easy, he will insult anytime, all the time and you will be there to lick up for him.

Yes, you're such a victim. Thank you for your martyrdom in promoting greater awareness of the developmentally disabled.

Yes, you insulted me. You really lack self awareness

I did?

Shocking absolutely no one, you continue to clown yourself.

Seems like I pointed out the facts of the situation: you contributed to a thread without reading the material and made yourself out to look silly... that's not an insult. That's just reality.

Had you read the source before posting, you could have avoided having this pointed out to you.

You are an idiot

He is so angry he doesn't need it easy or not easy, he will insult anytime, all the time and you will be there to lick up for him.

I think I can count on one hand the number of posters I've insulted on this forum over my decade plus here... so again your facts are just incorrect. No wonder you can never have an honest discussion with people around here, you're so quick to attack people you don't even look at who you're attacking.