The late show with Stephen Colbert premiers tonight

I'm not much for traditional late night talk shows, anymore. But I'll give Corbert a shot. He's head and shoulders more talented than Conan, Fallon and Kimmel. (Though, while I don't watch him, I think Jimmy Kimmel is fairly funny. He was great on pre-show for NFL football, and was fantastic at picking games.)

I'm not much for traditional late night talk shows, anymore. But I'll give Corbert a shot. He's head and shoulders more talented than Conan, Fallon and Kimmel. (Though, while I don't watch him, I think Jimmy Kimmel is fairly funny. He was great on pre-show for NFL football, and was fantastic at picking games.)

Plus.....the Man Show was legendary.

Will have to tape Colbert and watch in the AM.

Yes, when he was on it. After he left, it was a mess. Joe Rogan and Doug Stanhope are just horrible, IMO.

Oh yeah... I think I watched it once with those guys. But the original was great. That and Insomniac with Dave Attell were staples of my late night viewing back then.

Oh yeah... I think I watched it once with those guys. But the original was great. That and Insomniac with Dave Attell were staples of my late night viewing back then.

I agree attell's show was great. Why did it end? it was very funny.

The original man show was awesome, i have no idea how Corolla made so much coin.

But I think he owns the bulk of Paul Newman's car collection.$$$$$

Carolla and Kimmel decided to leave the show, but Comedy Central decided to keep it on for another year. Tis is from Carolla himself. They are still great friends. Carolla's kids call Kimmel Uncle Jimmy. Carolla had an event for his .aul Newman racing documentary at Kimmel's theater.

Carolla and Kimmel decided to leave the show, but Comedy Central decided to keep it on for another year. Tis is from Carolla himself. They are still great friends. Carolla's kids call Kimmel Uncle Jimmy. Carolla had an event for his .aul Newman racing documentary at Kimmel's theater.

Jackhole Productions, producer of Kimmel's ABC show, is owned by Carolla.

As for Colbert's first show, you can't judge until a few weeks. Okay start. Better than Larry Wilmore's show, which I stopped watching because it's so bad.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Jackhole Productions, producer of Kimmel's ABC show, is owned by Carolla.

As for Colbert's first show, you can't judge until a few weeks. Okay start. Better than Larry Wilmore's show, which I stopped watching because it's so bad.

Wilmore's show has become very good, IMO. Not as good as Colbert, obviously, but pretty funny for the most part. It was quite rough in the beginning.

Colbert was a big off last night, I think. But not too bad for a 1st show. Band is good.

It's unfortunate that Fallon is such a sell-out. He's a great improviser. He and Kimmel are very different. I appreciate them both.

Colbert should be great.

I liked Conan early on, but he never changed. Got boring.

It's unfortunate that Fallon is such a sell-out. He's a great improviser. He and Kimmel are very different. I appreciate them both.

Colbert should be great.

I liked Conan early on, but he never changed. Got boring.

It's a real great time for late night. Kimmel (who I love), Fallon, Conan, Colbert, all terrific. Still mourning the loss of Craig Ferguson. He was an under appreciated genius. Ditto for Jon Stewart. Trevor Noah has big shoes to fill.