Jason Taylor Wants To Play Offense

Rico

Thanks to Mike Florio for the link!

I would love to see TKO or Milloy lay the smack down on his punk ass next year. :rolleyes:

237465[/snapback]

And I'm thinking I would love to see Taylor run over Takeo (What's this TKO crap) or Milloy this year. Speaking of, I noticed Milloy noticably absent this year? Maybe next year....

And I'm thinking I would love to see Taylor run over Takeo (What's this TKO crap) or Milloy this year. Speaking of, I noticed Milloy noticably absent this year? Maybe next year....

237572[/snapback]

We all noticed the Miami Felons absent all year long...

but they're 1 spot away from being on the clock right now,

we'll notice them then. :rolleyes:0:):lol:

Maybe we didnt have the best season, but New England sure noticed us on a certain Monday Night. We practically showed the NFL how to beat the Pats, and the league still blew it. Dont get me wrong, I was praying for the Bills to make the playoffs, but hey... couldnt even do that. The difference between your season and ours, we just get a better draft pick.

Maybe we didnt have the best season, but New England sure noticed us on a certain Monday Night. We practically showed the NFL how to beat the Pats, and the league still blew it. Dont get me wrong, I was praying for the Bills to make the playoffs, but hey... couldnt even do that. The difference between your season and ours, we just get a better draft pick.

237585[/snapback]

History or simple truths mean little to you. Teams have their moments. The Fish were lucky to catch NE having one. As for what a single victory means, the Bills beats the Jets in 1968 for their only win of the year. Guess what, the Jets ended their year with the impossible win over the Colts. So what's your feeble point?

Care to tell us again about the big show the Fish had against NE?

237572[/snapback]

Then you weren't watching the games. Milloy might have been the defensive MVP this year if not for TKO...when he came back from his injury the D stepped it up several notches; Milloy makes the entire D much better. But go on thinking he's not making a difference and continue to display your utter ignorance about the subject.