High school players intentionally tackle ref

Acantha

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and marched into the swamp never to be seen again.

Wait, don't you think that is a little overboard? One Ribbon Creek incident is enough...

I was just hoping they can take out their aggression on the Taliban.

In a related story, the two players involved have both received scholarship offers from Florida State for the 2016 season.

Not to be outdone, University of Miami is looking to out bid FSU.

There's only one person in that video that needs to be punched in the nose and it's not the guy with the badge. What a hysterical B word.

That cop needs commendation for being the most patient person on the planet. I want to slap her 10 seconds into the video.

And the best part is that she winds up posting it online because she somehow thinks it makes him look bad. I wish I could see the conversation that came later in the day between the cop and the guy in the car about how crazy she is.

Oh, and how many drugs were in that bag?

So if I understand the rules correctly couldn't he as a free inhabitant of the earth afforded all the human rights without having to follow any laws just have shot her in the head?

As long as he declared his free inhabitant status and clarified that he was protecting his right to not listen to her annoying rants I can't see how he would get in any trouble seeing the law against murder also wouldn't apply to him specifically.

And the best part is that she winds up posting it online because she somehow thinks it makes him look bad. I wish I could see the conversation that came later in the day between the cop and the guy in the car about how crazy she is.

Oh, and how many drugs were in that bag?

This is what I was thinking as well. But then I thought...why would she put up such a stink if she had drugs in the bag? You'd think she would just be quiet....yes sir, no sir. I guess there is something to be said for just being crazy.

This is what I was thinking as well. But then I thought...why would she put up such a stink if she had drugs in the bag? You'd think she would just be quiet....yes sir, no sir. I guess there is something to be said for just being crazy.

I think it's both. There was something in that bag she didn't want found and she was crazy/dumb enough to think that her stance would work.

Wait, don't you think that is a little overboard? One Ribbon Creek incident is enough...

I was just hoping they can take out their aggression on the Taliban.

Not to be outdone, University of Miami is looking to out bid FSU.

They don't want to deal with the swamp, they shouldn't try to be stuck in the Marines. You also don't want these unstable young adults and their crappy attitude learning how to kill more efficiently do you? No, they need to be locked up. Or maybe put in the Army Corps of Engineers. Marines don't accept those kind.