Gilmore ready to inhabit an island paradise

YoloinOhio

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/09/05/bills-gilmore-ready-to-inhabit-an-island-paradise/

Playing cornerback demands supreme athleticism, yet obsessive attention to detail. It has him secluded in a bedroom, for hours, watching film. It crushes a weaker mind. Its getting tougher, annually, with each tweak of the rules. Now, Gilmore faces No. 1s exclusively.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Not a big Gilmore fan. I think he better than average, but not a shutdown CB..

Hopefully he steps up or gets helps with the Jets' Marshall, Miami's Jennings, Pats' Wayne, Cowboys' Bryant, and Giants' Beckham.. and guys i may have missed who we'll play this year.

These guys are as good at what they do, as Gilmore is at covering.

edit - Wayne just asked for his release from Pats, so at least he wont have him visiting 'the island'

Edited by BackInDaDay

Hopefully he steps up or gets helps with the Jets' Marshall, Miami's Jennings, Pats' Wayne, Cowboys' Bryant, and Giants' Beckham.. and guys i may have missed who we'll play this year.

edit - Wayne just asked for his release from Pats, so at least he wont have him visiting 'the island'

TY Hilton, AJ Green

You should consider going back and watching some of the tape from the second half of last year. Gilmore was the definition of a "shut down CB". The guy can play, I'm excited to see what he can do with this kind of aggressive defensive scheme.

TY Hilton, AJ Green

yeah.. thanks.. i think ;)

You should consider going back and watching some of the tape from the second half of last year. Gilmore was the definition of a "shut down CB". The guy can play, I'm excited to see what he can do with this kind of aggressive defensive scheme.

being that Schwartz was content with letting our front 4 bring pressure, i doubt there were many times our safeties weren't giving help - but i'm not going to argue because i don't have game film, and i can't recall.

i just have my impressions of him the last few years, and my impression is he ran hot and cold. but i'm sure hoping you're right and i'm wrong, because we know Rex is gonna ask alot from both our corners

Yea- that and what's with Wayne/Jennings in that list with dez? Far different caliber a of players all grouped together