Bills cuts - round 2

YoloinOhio

No way!

Rex has been justifiably raving about Corbin Bryant. He's #3 behind Dareus and Williams. He won't be going anywhere.

I think Red Bryant is #3. I like Carrington over Corbin because he can slide otu to DE. Maybe Corbin stays too.

I hate the back-up safety group. They are worse than the LB's.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The potential cut candidates, IMO:

C Dalton Freeman

LB Randell Johnson

LB Tony Steward (to PS)

TE Nick O'Leary

DT Alex Carrington

WR Chris Hogan (I gotta believe Roman like's Goodwin's speed over Hogan's possession / ST contributions)

That would open up 2-3 slots for waiver wire pickups at OL and LB...

It's possible the Bills will wait for a little bit to release the last couple of guys after seeing what moves other teams make and what may be available. It also could have to do with how they assemble their practice squad, seeing if someone better becomes available.

Someone like Cassel might survive unless someone better is released and can be signed to be a backup

All Rambo does is make plays and seems to be positionally sound. Plays big for his size at almost 210. I'd take him over Meeks and Duke any day of the week.

Yeah, I liked him coming out of Georgia. There's a lot more we need to see from him, but I hope he sticks.

realistically, some of the last choices may be waiting to see who they get to the practice squad. like maybe they are more prone to cut cassel AFTER simms is there, just in case of early injury, as an example.

Bingo. Can't cut cassel until Simms clears waivers.