Bills cuts - round 2

YoloinOhio

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd see Cassel and Carrington swapped with Steward and either(Thigpen or Boobie). Cassel won't be cut at this point. I think they would have decided that by now.

Does the next cut come when Leodis returns in a few weeks? I'm guessing his spot is taken until he returns right?

Leodis doesn't count against the 53 until week 7 when he returns. Dareus doesn't count against the 53 for week 1. So eventually they'll have to get rid of 2 more players.

Leodis doesn't count against the 53 until week 7 when he returns. Dareus doesn't count against the 53 for week 1. So eventually they'll have to get rid of 2 more players.

That's what I thought. Just making sure. Get the feeling that spot for Dareus will be between Carrington and Bryant.

Very cool that we get an extra spot until Dareus returns

Although Chris Brown reports its 4 as well

We get 4 spots until Dareus returns? I know he's a big guy and all but that's crazy.

They should cut O'Leary and another WR in these last three cuts. 7 WRs is one too many IMO.

Chris Brown later added that Lewis has been cut.

Yep. And five DTs seems like a lot. Carrington would be the odd man out as he hasn't made many plays this summer...

The first time I looked at the list he was on it. Probably haven't update the cut list yet.

Yeah, the webmaster screwed up, the list only had 15 names on it, but Bills announced they cut 16 players.